Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x20 - "Farewell, Cruel World!" - Discussion Thread

Daisy shoulda just QUAKED Mack and tossed his stupid butt through the hole and sort it out later! Now they have to contend with protecting his plugged up body while now being under attack from the mad Russian!!

That was stupid!! I could believe she left him in there!!:cmad:

If you could believe it, then why are you mad and complaining about it? It's obviously not difficult for you to believe she'd act that way at all.

I would've lied and been like "Hope is totally on the other side" but I'm also kind of a dick. :funny:

If you could believe it, then why are you mad and complaining about it? It's obviously not difficult for you to believe she'd act that way at all.

typo BRUH..... I corrected it! You knew my point anyway....

Last edited:
I would've lied and been like "Hope is totally on the other side" but I'm also kind of a dick. :funny:

Naaaa ...you woulda been a real friend and pulled your teammate out of a lie! The main point is NONE OF THAT WAS REAL and he knew it too....

It was time to wake up....like it or not.

Now they gotta trying to keep his real body from being destroyed while staying alive themselves against the android Russian!

Thanks Daisy!

One thing I've always wondered. Tripp (and I assume also Hope) are portrayed as having the same personality in the framework, despite both being dead long before AIDA ever created it, how did she get the 'blueprints' for his personality when she probably never knew he existed?
I wondered that too.
Maybe SHIELD scanned the brains of some or all of their agents on file, for some reason (e.g., as part a lie detector system). Though the scan wasn't as good as the one needed for a full copy (for that, Aida and Radcliffe developed new tech), it may have been enough for a reasonably good approximation, perhaps in combination with other sources of info,

Well if the Framework is using all internet connected devices for processing power, then they would have access to an insane amount of data about people too.

I love how they've gone full circle with the Darkhold. It kinda fills in the logic holes when it comes to Aida becoming human.

"How is she able to realize human emotions?"
"Darkhold magic"

"Where she get her powers from?"
"Darkhold magic"

Touche ;)

I love how they've gone full circle with the Darkhold. It kinda fills in the logic holes when it comes to Aida becoming human.

"How is she able to realize human emotions?"
"Darkhold magic"

"Where she get her powers from?"
"Darkhold magic"

Touche ;)

It is a really great plot device. Without it everyone would be calling BS on this whole arc.

It seems AIDA was really the end goal of this season and not really the Darkhold or Ghost Rider. She seemed to be the main thing the writers had in mind, and everything was working towards her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"