Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x18 - "No Regrets" - Discussion Thread

Silvermoon

Made To Be Ruled
Reaction score
Synopsis:
FITZ’S SECRET IS REVEALED, ON ABC’S ‘MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.’

“No Regrets” – The truth behind Fitz’s turn could bring down all of S.H.I.E.L.D., on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, APRIL 18 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Jason O’Mara as Jeffrey Mace, Jordan Rivera as Hope Mackenzie, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, David O’Hara as Alistair, Adam Kulbersh as Kenneth, Taj Speights as Burnell, Skyler James as Chris Adler, Beau Bonness as Hydra gate guard and Christopher Showerman as Hydra soldier.

“No Regrets” was written by Paul Zbyszewski and directed by Eric Laneuville.
Promo:

https://youtu.be/RaE1wF8hnd4

If death in the framework is death IRL, then what happens if someone puts one between Aida's eyes in the framework?

If death in the framework is death IRL, then what happens if someone puts one between Aida's eyes in the framework?

Probably the same thing that happened when Mack beheaded Aida Number 1 in "Broken Promises". Another model/program would take her place. She's not flesh and blood, she's an AI, like Ultron. She can move through cyberspace whenever she wants.

Trip returns.

We all knew somebody wasn't getting out.

I have to say this arc has turned out to be even more gripping than I even expected from the Framework teaser we got earlier.

Great episode, tripp coming back, the may vs mace fight, and mace dieng as the true hero he always wanted to be. Soo good this season has been fantastic.

I doubt the commercials were the same for everyone, but I had to laugh a little when a commercial came on late in the show from L'Oreal for a product called Hydra Genius

Yeah, we all got that one. It's a nationwide thing.

Some didn't care for him, but I thought Mace was a great character.

Wait. If Mace died in the framework, he dies in real life? Uh-oh. I loved Mace.

I preferred heroic Mace over Coulson and was hoping for his first several episodes that Coulson would die and Mace could just take over (that was dashed as soon as we found out that the drug was killing him).

I'm bummed that May is suddenly anti-Hydra...it's not really acceptable that she was that high in the organization yet was unaware of what they did to kids. I even think it'd be cool if the team decided that they had to kill May in order to save everyone else in the real world.

Overall...I'm still locked into this story in a way that I didn't think would happen...but I'm not too keen on how it is playing out. The cool thing about this story was that it was flipping reality...but now everyone is "waking up" to the truth and will inevitably team up inside the framework...and that seems really safe to me.

David O’Hara aka mr gravel voice as Fitz dad is good casting.

Love this season. Frankly, I've loved this show since the Hydra turn in season 1.

They've consistently provided quality entertainment since then.

I wish they could keep Tripp on the show, but oh well. Though, I totally believe we're going to see the return of Grant Ward as an LMD.

I LOVED seeing Tripp again! That was the highlight for me. Mace is so boring that I felt nothing about his sacrifice.

I'm getting a bit frustrated with this arc though, I just want it to be over and for Fitz and Simmons to love each other again.

May change is acceptable if we assume that she "just" switches the sides in the Framework. She has not regained the memory.

May change is acceptable if we assume that she "just" switches the sides in the Framework. She has not regained the memory.

It makes sense because the entire pivot of the Framework was based on her decision regarding the Inhuman girl. May's long had a weak spot for kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"