Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x08 - "The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" - Discussion Thread

May was an LMD this whole time?!

Holy crap is May dead and a LMD taking her place?

Looks like the special announcement was a Yo-Yo spin-off. Marvel seriously picked Yo-Yo over Ghost Rider.

Kind of disappointed they just went and jumped to LMD's are evil...

And what the heck is up with this Slingshot series announcement?

Isn't Slingshot just a web series? I'm pretty sure that's what the commercial said.

So the mystery marvel trailer was just a Slingshot announcement?

It's only a short webasode mini series, on the AMC app. I doubt all the episodes run together back to back will be longer than 1/2 hour.

Yeah it's a web series.

Yeah, just a short little mini-series, I'd assume, which can be done on a much smaller budget than Ghost Rider would require.

Hopefully Robbie will get his own spinoff at some point. He certainly deserves one.

And Coulson mentioned a previous Ghost Rider...

My thought is that Marvel is going to do what The Walking Dead does...have this ultimately meaningless little side story mini-series that debuts in small snippets on the internet.

This was a great wrap-up to the Ghost Rider arc. I assume Robbie will pop back up at some point before the end of the season. Loved seeing Mace (Patriot) get into the action, his suit was pretty cool. Glad this is coming back in about a month.

Can anyone tell me what happened to May???

I'm not sure she's dead just yet. Not with how Aida talked to her and tried to clean her up at the end there?

Also, I am stoked for the Slingshot Mini. I love Yoyo.

Aida will probably get her comeuppance, which means that there's room for only one robot in the MCU:

150513_FUT_VisionAgeUltron.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Theres nothing to indicate may is dead if anything aida was keeping her alive. It was a great episode amazing how this season has been. The slingshot 6 part webseries starts next week the 13th i believe, definetely looking forward to it.

May is absolutely NOT dead. Aida was cleaning her wounds. She'll be fine and will continue to appear weekly on the show, I'm sure. Minor characters like Ghost Rider, Deathlok and Mockingbird disappear for long stretches and may never show back up, but not Agent May.

I'll add that it is STUPID that Aida didn't kill her. May's death would mean nothing to her, but keeping May alive is a threat to her plans.

I think that Marvel and ABC should have had Most Wanted as a Digital Series.

Apparently, he is too busy playing with butterflies.

Captain-America-Road-to-War-1-9.jpg

Given that in the comics he was controlled by Set via the Serpent Crown, I doubt he would fair well against the DarkHold.

DarkHold = Book of Vishanti
Serpent's Crown = Eye of Agamoto

They should have saved the DarkHold for Netflix and Phase 4, and used the Serpent's Crown for AoS as it fits the more science leaning of the show.

Also, why didn't Aida just use the DarkHold directly to open a portal instead of making a machine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"