• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x07 - "Deals With Our Devils" - Discussion Thread

Silvermoon

Made To Be Ruled
Reaction score
Synopsis:
S.H.I.E.L.D. MOURNS THE LOSS OF ITS TEAMMATES, ON ‘MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.’ ON ABC

“Deals With Our Devils” – With the loss of half the team, the remaining members search for answers as the clock counts down for Ghost Rider, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie.

Guest starring are Jason O’Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Manish Dayal as man, Alexander Wraith as Agent Anderson, Lorenzo James Henrie as Gabe Reyes, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Jose Zuniga as Eli Morrow, Blaise Miller as Agent Nathanson, Arnell Powell as scientist, Lance Broadway as Tac Team Leader and David An as Zhi.

“Deals with Our Devils” was written by DJ Doyle and directed by Jesse Bochco.

Promos:

#1:
https://youtu.be/ue4NMRvZxno

#2:
https://youtu.be/z9cHsOlSFJQ

Man it's going to be a long week lol Wish there weren't so many breaks

So now Mack is Ghost Rider, lol.

Well, Robbie has pretty much committed to being Ghost Rider forever.

Geez, winter finale next week.

Man... so much packed into that episode. Probably one of the best of the series.

This one reminded me of the Star Trek: TNG episode "The Next Phase."

I'm even more certain than ever that was Zarathos, and now I'm really starting to wonder if we're going to see Mephisto himself. It certainly lines up with what Mack Rider said from escaping Hell to wanting vengence, cause Zarathos hates Mephisto's guts.

I'm even more certain than ever that was Zarathos, and now I'm really starting to wonder if we're going to see Mephisto himself. It certainly lines up with what Mack Rider said from escaping Hell to wanting vengence, cause Zarathos hates Mephisto's guts.

I think you might be onto something. The "in-between dimension" could be what is known as limbo or purgatory. I feel like Mephisto is now attracted to AIDA because of her pure soul. And is tempting her with what she wants which is to be human. Which is why she's building herself a new brain. She's obviously being tricked and manipulated and will probably be Mephisto's champion against Zarathos (Ghost Rider)

Hopefully they don't cheese out and make Aida a watered down (demonic) Ultron. Did anyone else notice the odd glances Mace made at Aida? Just further supporting my theory that he's an android too.

They really shouldn't have taken a three week break because I completely forgot about what happened in the last episode and wtf'd a little through this one. :funny:

But awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww FitzSimmons!

Been listening to Spiderbait's Ghost riders in the sky....Really wish Metallica would cover it

They really shouldn't have taken a three week break because I completely forgot about what happened in the last episode and wtf'd a little through this one. :funny:

But awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww FitzSimmons!
lmao I know right?

Great Episode. The most intensity I've felt from this show in a long time. The gap hurt it, I needed to read a recap first, and next week is the mid season so that really hurts traction, but they set up some SUPER interesting things in here. AIDA? Awesome. Any theories on the inhuman?

Mack on his bike and with his shotgun looked almost like the Terminator. All he needed were sunglasses :woot:

The Inhuman is probably Senator Nadeer's brother.

Such a cool story for this episode. The whole angle of having Coulson, Fitz, and Robbie trapped in another dimension was handled well. I enjoyed watching Mack become Ghost Rider, and I enjoyed watching the team rescue their friends from the other dimension.

I couldn't help but thing of Stranger Things and the Upside Down though. :funny:

Such a cool story for this episode. The whole angle of having Coulson, Fitz, and Robbie trapped in another dimension was handled well.

They were not trapped in another dimension.

Fitz: I think I understand why Lucy and her friends looked like ghosts now. They were out of phase with our reality. It's like the... The invisible quantum mechanics inside the boxes, moving in and out of our dimension. Lucy and her friends were stuck in between, and now we are, too.
Coulson: Trapped between dimensions?
Fitz: Yeah, that shock wave... That wasn't turbulence... That was... that was friction between two dimensions.

Great Episode. The most intensity I've felt from this show in a long time. The gap hurt it, I needed to read a recap first, and next week is the mid season so that really hurts traction, but they set up some SUPER interesting things in here. AIDA? Awesome. Any theories on the inhuman?
Aida has me VERY curious more than the Inhuman.

I think you might be onto something. The "in-between dimension" could be what is known as limbo or purgatory. I feel like Mephisto is now attracted to AIDA because of her pure soul. And is tempting her with what she wants which is to be human. Which is why she's building herself a new brain. She's obviously being tricked and manipulated and will probably be Mephisto's champion against Zarathos (Ghost Rider)

Chthon is fascinated by science and he powers the DarkHold. Aida would be of huge interest to him as one of his experiments; creating a technomancer is right up Chthon's alley.
Mephisto is interested in souls, not robots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"