• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x06 - "The Good Samaritan" - Discussion Thread

Wait wait wait. I'm trying to remember what the story was about, but Blaze lost his powers for awhile and had the Rifle that shot hellfire

Johnny was like that for most of the mid-late 90's run of Ghost Rider books.
That's when I started reading comics and I pretty much only bought Xmen and Ghost Rider. :)

Johnny had like a lower level of hellfire in his system and was able to use the GR powers without actually going fully flamed out.
He was pretty much Ghost Rider without a flame skull head.

After seeing Doctor Strange:

I predict that Colson, Fitz, and Robbie are in the mirror dimension. I considered them being in the Dark Dimension but the mirror one makes much more sense. It's a lot easier to have on a budget and only people transport there while the scenery is unaffected.

After seeing Doctor Strange:

I predict that Colson, Fitz, and Robbie are in the mirror dimension. I considered them being in the Dark Dimension but the mirror one makes much more sense. It's a lot easier to have on a budget and only people transport there while the scenery is unaffected.

yeah, and the ghosts are the astral body forms of the lab employees

Johnny was like that for most of the mid-late 90's run of Ghost Rider books.
That's when I started reading comics and I pretty much only bought Xmen and Ghost Rider. :)

Johnny had like a lower level of hellfire in his system and was able to use the GR powers without actually going fully flamed out.
He was pretty much Ghost Rider without a flame skull head.
and wearing a western type Duster jacket. Yeah, I remember that. :D

What got ME thinking after viewing Doctor strange is...
DANIEL DRUMM was the New York Sanctum guardian right? Wonder if Jericho (Brother Voodoo) Drumm will make an appearance on Shield to help with the Darkhold? It makes sense seeing as Daniel remains a ghost to Jericho.

That was an amazing episode!! Probdaly one of the best of the shows!!! WOW

can't wait three/four weeks for the next one :( :(

And totally loved the Agent Carter connection.
Ahh ... I already miss Hayley :(
I really hope they bring her back in one form or another.

Oh well, the DareDevil DVD be out on Tuesday and I can watch that

It would make complete sense as to why he was also included in the recent line of Doctor Strange action figures
rrztEHi.jpg

What got ME thinking after viewing Doctor strange is...
DANIEL DRUMM was the New York Sanctum guardian right? Wonder if Jericho (Brother Voodoo) Drumm will make an appearance on Shield to help with the Darkhold? It makes sense seeing as Daniel remains a ghost to Jericho.

not likely, since none of the MCU actors made a appearance on SHIELD, besides Nick Fury, and Agent Carter. The next appearance for Jericho Drumm might be Avengers: Infinity War, since it will be a while before the next Doctor Strange movie.

Best episode of the season so far. I've deleted all the other episodes on PVR but not this one baby

not likely, since none of the MCU actors made a appearance on SHIELD, besides Nick Fury, and Agent Carter. The next appearance for Jericho Drumm might be Avengers: Infinity War, since it will be a while before the next Doctor Strange movie.

You're forgetting Lady Sif and Maria Hill, which in retrospect, 4 characters are sufficient for me.

I'm more concerned whether we will see any of the Netflix heroes in an MCU film.

So this means if Ghost Rider was fighting an astral plane villain he would disintegrate them with one touch! Doctor Strange and Ghost Rider are definitely connected SO SHWAY!

ALso Gabriel Luna is channeling his inner Jon Bernthal. He is the baddest mamajamma in the series' history...he brings a gritty sense of realism that would be perfect on a Netflix spin off...

They're not ghosts at all. If they were there would have been dead bodies where they "died" but there weren't any. The Quantum Particle Generator changed them, just like it changed Eli Morrow, but it didn't kill them.

You're forgetting Lady Sif and Maria Hill, which in retrospect, 4 characters are sufficient for me.

Plus Gideon Malick. Five characters.

I would think would hint at Jericho at least.

Don't forget President Ellis and Strucker's assistant, Dr. List. That's seven.

That's eight, actually.

Nick Fury

Peggy Carter

Lady Sif

Maria Hill

Gideon Malick

Jasper Sitwell

President Ellis

Doctor List

Also Dum Dum Dugan and Jim Morita. Plus Felix Blake was in the Item 47 one-shot before appearing on AoS.

Oh wow I completely forgot Lady Sif appeared on AOS :funny:

I am less inclined to believe the 'ghosts' are just astral bodies, otherwise we would have seen people flipping out in Dr. Strange as well (and that there would have been more incidences historically). Dark Dimension maybe. Remember, the Darkhold is truely dark magic, so I can't see them just being in their astral form from this.

Just catching up with this, damn good episode. I already knew Blaze was turning up, but considering the Blaze GR is one of my favourite marvel characters ever that didn't stop me from geeking out!

Robbie Reyes is a good GR though, and GR's moments this week were awesome, breaking out of the containment cell which even the likes of Daisy and Lash couldn't hope to do, and then after some initial resistance totally laying the smackdown on the director, great stuff.

I lost a bit of interest as we have had minimal GR since episode 2, but brought me back. Luna was great as Reyes here as well explaining what happening to his brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"