Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x14 - "The Man Behind the Shield" - Discussion Thread

The only LMD storyline I liked was a Marvel What If.
latest
That is a favorite of mine as well.

It wasn't so much a retcon as confirmation that May underwent a personality change after the tragedy in Bahrain.

That's probably part of that, I wasn't thinking of the "cavalry" when I was ranting. :funny:

I'm really just not feeling this LMD story. Maybe I would've liked it better had I not watched Westworld and had something to compare it too, but it's just not working.

If Nick Fury was there he would say: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER F****** LMDs IN THIS MOTHER F****** BASE!" :woot:

Last edited:
If Nick Fury was there he would say: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER F****** LMDs IN THIS MOTHER F****** base!" :woot:

I could imagine that, given how many Nick Fury LMDs there have been and what has happened to them. They have been used as bait, become villains several times, etc.
latest

I could imagine that, given how many Nick Fury LMDs there have been and what has happened to them. They have been used as bait, become villains several times, etc.
latest

There's one thing about the LMDs in the comics that I find very disturbing. Fury and his S.H.I.E.L.D. pals practically create living beings, give them intelligence, memories, self–awareness, lives, and when the mission is over, when they don't need them anymore, they want to simply shut them down/dismantle them/kill them. Doesn't sound very fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"