• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Untitled Formula One Racing Film (Brad Pitt & Joseph Kosinski)

I bet a lot of is because of Brad Pitt's price tag but also Joseph Kosinski getting that budget means sh** is gonna look incredible.
Also production started last July in the British Grand Prix before stopping due to the strikes, so they had to wait for a whole year to resume. And I'm sure the fact that it's going to involve actual racing in it is another factor it is so costly.

I hope it manages to make some of that money back at least and for people to be able to watch it in the big screen where it belongs and not directly to Apple TV+ or something.

And even then if it doesn't make its money back, it's Apple producing it so $300 million is nothing to them.

And even then if it doesn't make its money back, it's Apple producing it so $300 million is nothing to them.
True, I just hope they see it this way too, and it won't affect future productions if it does indeed bomb. I like that they're making big budget movies for cinema (that actually look like movies, unlike Netflix blockbusters) and lots of their TV stuff is top notch.

This is wild. How is it costing nearly twice as much as Top Gun: Maverick?!? When they're staying on the ground the whole time!?!?

I think they only shot a couple of weeks last worth of footage last year so technically any reshoots will probably not be that massive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"