Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x15 - "Self Control" - Discussion Thread

Silvermoon

Made To Be Ruled
Reaction score
Synopsis:
Suspicion turns to paranoia when the team doesn’t know who can be trusted as more LMDs infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D., on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez, Jason O’Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Mallory Jansen as Aida 2.0, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Maximilian Osinki as Agent Davis, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Ricardo Walker as Agent Prince and Cantrell Harris as Agent Fisher.

“Self Control” was written by Jed Whedon.

Promo:

https://youtu.be/oWLUsV9eeWw

I'm reading to be rewarded with all the Fitzsimmons. :D

I still haven't seen last week's episode. :( I'm getting behind.

Last ep was great, you'll enjoy it.

Looks like I'm first for the viewing party. Woo!

Daisy's incompetence last episode is already leading to something bad.

And this May/Coulson romance still doesn't feel natural to me. It went from never being mentioned to being the topic of every conversation they have...even in robot form.

So many Daisies. I wonder if mapping her brain would replicate her Inhuman powers.

Daisy's incompetence last episode is already leading to something bad.

And this May/Coulson romance still doesn't feel natural to me. It went from never being mentioned to being the topic of every conversation they have...even in robot form.

If you'll remember, it was set up in the first season.

Coulson is asking May why she's been informing on him to Fury...

May: "Damn it Phil...I..." (love you)

I said weeks ago that the only acceptable explanation was for Fitz to have been an LMD.

If you'll remember, it was set up in the first season.

Coulson is asking May why she's been informing on him to Fury...

May: "Damn it Phil...I..." (love you)

Oh...I get that it's been hinted around at several times...but now its all they are able to talk about. It feels like a tv show plot, not a natural evolution of a friendship.

This episode is insanely intense...good stuff!

That Mace/Daisy fight was sweet.

What is going on? I heard that Grant Ward is back. I can't watch the episode can someone tell me what is going on?

Oh...I get that it's been hinted around at several times...but now its all they are able to talk about. It feels like a tv show plot, not a natural evolution of a friendship.

That's how I felt about Daisy/Lincoln but Coulson/May feels solid. We even got an explanation regarding why it wasn't brought up for a while:Andrew!

This episode has been absolutely spectacular. Great to see the Ward reference.

I thought LMD was ending? And Ward?! This is my worst nightmare.

Why is Ward back? I love Ward lol. Why is Jemma dead?

Okay...best episode in a long time!

Daisy finally feels like a superhero after that fight.

I love that the cameos from Random SHIELD Agents paid off with them actually taking part in the mission, giving some emotion to the scene beyond just the two main cast members.

This Hydra Matrix/Framework is INSANE...Jemma is dead in that reality? Then...who is Fitz with and where is Jemma's mind?? WARD!!! And why is Hydra ruling in this fantasy world? Did one of the Agents dream that up or did Aida program that for some reason?

I still don't give a crap about the robots though...and the head in a jar thing wasn't something I flipped for.

Wow, so many questions. Inside the framework May is the leader of Hydra? Jemma is dead? Daisy and Ward are a couple? Fitz is with someone mysterious?

Talk about going into a break on a high note! Exceptional acting, surprising plot twists, lots of feels......easily one of my all time favorite AOS episodes.

This was actually awful. All the good moments this ep had are completely ruined

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"