Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x21 - "The Return" - Discussion Thread

Uskok

MCU fan
Reaction score
Synopsis:

“COULSON’S VICTORY IN THE FRAMEWORK REVEALS A GREATER THREAT, ON ABC’S ‘MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.’ “The Return”

– In the exciting penultimate episode leading into next week’s season finale, Coulson and the team’s victory in the Framework is short-lived, as an even deadlier enemy looms against them all, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, MAY 9 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

Main Cast:

Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson
Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May
Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson/Quake
Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
Henry Simmons as Alphonso Mackenzie
John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe

Guest Stars:

Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Yo-Yo Rodriguez
Mallory Jansen as Aida
Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot
Briana Venskus as Agent Piper
Max Osinski as Agent Davis
Zach McGowan as Anton Ivanov / The Superior
Ricardo Walker as Agent Prince
Brennan Feonix as Airman Whitley
J. Michael Evans as Airman Richardson

Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjvGe6zgSsQ

[YT]IjvGe6zgSsQ[/YT]

Submarine taking on water in the ocean. I wonder if we will get to see Vijaay now.

The promo didn't show Fitz, which probably means he died in the Framework or refused to leave the Framework, because of his love with Madame Hydra.

I am so into this show right now. They are really doing a great job a ramping up tension, call backs, filming...just hitting it!

IMDB really should remove spoilers from the descriptions.
From the summary of 4x22: With the surprising emergence of Ghost Rider, Coulson and the team attempt to stop Aida from ending the world.

Although we all knew that
Robby Reyes
would return.

I don't think Fitz will be the one to kill AIDA/ human Ophelia. He's already traumatised about shooting Agnes in cold blood. Shooting Ophelia in a similar way will only remind him of that and make it even more real, because then he'd be a killer in real life.

Unless they do go that route and it completely messes with him so that he genuinely thinks he is a bad person and then decides he can't be around Jemma anymore because he doesn't deserve someone like her.

But I don't think Fitz will want to add killing anyone to his résumé.

Just watched the 2nd preview. It is amazing how different Aida's voice is now. Going to be sad to see the actress go away at the end of the year. She has tremendous range.

Just watched the 2nd preview. It is amazing how different Aida's voice is now. Going to be sad to see the actress go away at the end of the year. She has tremendous range.

They could keep her on as a recurring villain rather than killing her off.

And yes, she does have a great range and she's a good singer too.

They could keep her on as a recurring villain rather than killing her off.

And yes, she does have a great range and she's a good singer too.

or they could write her off, and have her come back in Avengers: Infinity War as Ultron 2.0 ;)

or they could write her off, and have her come back in Avengers: Infinity War as Ultron 2.0 ;)

Rather than Ultron, she could be Jocasta.

Jocasta_Marvel.jpg

2268719-1685123_jocasta.jpg

But then she's going to want a human body again. :o

I would rather marvel went this route with Aida and not kill off Hope after her just becoming Wasp to create Jocasta. Not that they would kill Hope to get her brain waves
Rather than Ultron, she could be Jocasta.

Jocasta_Marvel.jpg

2268719-1685123_jocasta.jpg

But then she's going to want a human body again. :o

I could go with that too lol

Wow interesting start. I keep expecting the Russian to make some kind of BvS remark lol

Well, they're off thee oil rig lol

wow Ophelia's still a nut job lol

This has been another great episode so far!

"Make me feel something else."

And it wasn't sex. :o

This show is always at its best when Brother Whedon and his wife write it.

Just amazing and next week looks to be an awesome ending to the season.

YES GR RETURNS!!!!
The Shield base was basically destroyed for those not seeing it yet, long story short both Talbet and Shield leave, and the porthole Adia built activates and GR steps through!

This season has been AWESOME!

Aida has become one of my favorite villains in the MCU, wow...what a performance from Ms. Jansen!

Awesome to see Robbie back and onto the finale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"