• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Action-Adventure Mad Max: Furiosa Spinoff

Furiosa character poster.

GN1yJYzW8AAblJ9

The Furiosa marketing campaign will continue in full swing this final week before release and here’s some of what to expect in the coming days:

???????? - Miami Premiere/Event ?
May 20th - Buzzfeed Puppy Interview
May 20th - New York Premiere
May 21st - Cast on The Kelly Clarkson Show
May 21st - Cast on Live with Kelly & Ryan
???????? - Toronto Premiere/Event ?
May 22nd - ATJ on Stephen Colbert
May 23rd - Hot Ones with Chris Hemsworth
May 23rd - CH on Stephen Colbert
May 23rd - Chris Hemsworth Hollywood star ceremony

If you guys know of more stuff, feel free to point it out. ;)

Edit: Thanks @MagnarTheGreat

Last edited:
The Furiosa marketing campaign will continue in full swing this final week before release and here’s some of what to expect in the coming days:

???????? - Miami Premiere/Event ?
May 20th - Buzzfeed Puppy Interview
May 20th - New York Premiere
May 21st - Cast on The Kelly Clarkson Show
May 21st - Cast on Live with Kelly & Ryan
???????? - Toronto Premiere/Event ?
May 23rd - Hot Ones with Chris Hemsworth
May 23rd - Chris Hemsworth Hollywood star ceremony

If you guys know of more stuff, feel free to point it out. ;)

I've had this website bookmarked for years:

Believe it or not, this web site predates every single official network talk show page! I've been supplying late night line-ups to the Internet community since 1994, first to USENET and now on the web. The Late Night TV Page is visited by over 5,000 people every day.

THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT, CBS
We 5/22: Anya Taylor-Joy, Doug Emhoff
Th 5/23: Chris Hemsworth, James Dyson

I've rewatched the original trilogy over the weekend, it's so strange/interesting how each film feels so drastically different. The Road Warrior still stands out as the best one of the three but I've warmed up to Beyond Thunderdome. I still don't care about the Spielbergian approach it took in the second half but doesn't bother me as much as it did before.

I'm gonna rewatch Fury Road tonight.

I wanna give a small shoutout to actress Alyla Browne who is not only playing young Furiosa this year but will be playing Maria Robotnik later this year in Sonic 3. So good for her!

Last edited:
It's finally Furiosa week!
Right!? I’ve been waiting for this for so long. Finally in less than 24 hours I’ll be watching this, can’t wait to see more of that bat**** crazy post apocalyptic world, Gas Town, Bullet Farm, The Citadel, Dementus, Furiosa, Immortan Joe… all those characters and places we know of and those we haven’t seen before, the vehicles, the set pieces, the sound, the visuals… Can’t freaking wait!

4a0980e238de77cd1498548af36e55a7.gif

Rotten Tomatoes
86%
(97 reviews)
Average Rating: 8 out of 10
Fresh: 83
Rotten: 14

Metacritic = 79 (39 reviews)
32 positive / 6 mixed / 1 negative
The score on Metacritic went down a bit after the first negative review came in. Also another 100 was added and there are now 9 perfect scores.

100 from:
- Empire
- IGN
- The Independet
- Slashfilm
- The Telegraph
- NME
- Consequence
- Observer

For comparison for example, Dune 2 got also 79 with only 5 perfect 100’s. So this goes to show how Furiosa really struck a cord with a good chunk of critics that downright loved the film.

Last edited:
A ton of positive reviews and a lot of praise from yesterday’s screenings. 👍 👍

@lewis (Taylor’s Version) on Twitter.
Sometimes! Going to the movies, is ****ing magic. And #Furiosa is just that. ****ing Magic! The battle cry of a blockbuster we’ve all been waiting for. Vicious? Deadly? Emotive as hell? Furiosa has it all. ATJ is on top form here. She sets the screen ablaze. REMEMBER HER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"