Lower Decks 4x04 "Something Borrowed, Something Green"

Sithborg

Pretty in pink
Reaction score
F6SzHBvWoAAwEkD

F6VIZltboAAatfS

F6VIchPa0AA6hmz

Tendi is summoned back to Orion in order to attend a wedding.

I loved this episode. T'lyn is really becoming part of the crew well. Still wasn't the T'lyn/Mariner team up episode I wanted, but enough interactions between the two to please me.

Loved the look at Orion culture. Even the Orion lower decks, RIP. With a Ferengi episode coming, probably going to get a Ferengi lower decks get killed as well. It was fun seeing them take the current Orion lore and kind of make fun of it. Especially with the pheremones. "All I have is my stink"

Also, Tendi confirmed to be a mega Orion hottie.

I laughed hard at all the knives flying into Mariner's shoulder.

It was fun to see some Boimler and Rutherford time together. Though I agree with Mariner, they have been spending too much time together.

Finally able to catch it, and yeah I loved it. Tendi is my favorite and this was a fantastic exploration of the coolest Orion. In general any Orion material on this show is awesome.

Oh and shout out to SB, who finally got that T'Lyn fan service.

This episode might explain why Captain Caras was so accommodating at the end of SNW 2x07 ("Those Old Scientists"). Now that we know "Mistress of the Winter Constellations" means "chief assassin of the notorious Tendi crime family", thoughts of protecting himself (or at least his descendants) must have started running through his head as soon as he heard Mariner so casually mention her friend's title.

Of course, Caras might have also actually wanted to be known as a scientist, but Orion survival instincts seem like they'd carry weight here regardless.

I get the impression from SNW that that title isn't well known outside of Orions. And honestly, at that time, it may not have been held by the Tendi family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"