Lower Decks 4x07 "A Few Badgeys More"

Sithborg

Pretty in pink
Reaction score
F8APFPebQAAzlyl

F8APYtOaMAA-x68

F8AOSRUbkAA6poc

"Three computerized villains return to cause problems for the Cerritos crew"

Hearts will burn in a fire. Also, you need more Jeffery Coombs in nu-Trek.

As with the Peanut Hamper episode last season, this was probably the weakest episode of the season. I feel like the script didn't really gel or come together, which was surprising since Badgey and Agimus were generally great during past appearances.

Also, it is a little weird how T'Lyn has just disappeared since her showcase in episode 5. I get that she won't be a showcase in every episode but I feel like she should at least be present as part of the group here and there. She has been a big part of shaking up the group dynamic and moving the characters' arcs forward. It is weird to see the main four hang out without her.

Did not expect the Bynar's lower decks.

Wrapped up this ongoing plot rather quickly, kind of surprised by it. Not quite as great of a Tendi/Boimler and Mariner/Rutherford team up as I was expecting, though Tendi having fun in the sand was fun.

Badgey splitting into Goodgey and Logicey was fun. I was surprised that Badgey actually succeeded, but then him ascending caught me off guard. All hail the Koala. Though, keeping Goodgey around seems like a recipe for disaster.

Kind of wraps up the Peanut Hamper and Agimus stuff nicely as well. I don't expect Peanut Hamper to return given the reception of her 3rd season episode. Need more Jeffery Combs parts though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"