Star Trek: Legacy (If it does get picked up!!!)

Baggers

#BagnallClub
Reaction score
I’m already in Star Trek: Picard Season 3 withdrawal and Friday (I’m in UK so that was my Picard Day) looking less exciting next week…so saying that I thought we discuss Star Trek: Legacy!!!

With Star Trek: Legacy hopefully a thing soon enough and with everyone hopefully caught up with Star Trek: Picard Season 3 Finale "The Last Generation" by now.

I thought I'll do a #BaggersTop5 of things I wanna see in Star Trek: Legacy:

Spoiler Warning just in case you haven't caught up with Star Trek: Picard Season 3!!!

5) Cameos from more TNG, DS9 and Voyager characters.

4) Wesley and Jack finally meet!!!

3) Return of Jurati-Queen and her Collective and the mystery of the Transwarp conduit.

2) Return of Captain Liam Shaw for an episode or two parter. Even if it's just time travel related, Mirror Universe, alternative parallel Universe, Section 31 "Project Phoenix", a lone rogue Changeling masquerading as Shaw, Nebula causing dreams or hallucinating or something else entirely. Be nice to see him again.

Honourable Mentions:

*LaCrush: more focus on Jack Crusher and Sidney La Forge budding romance.

*With Lieutenant Matthew Arliss Mura being a Bajoran on the Enterprise G I love to see what Bajor is like now in the 25th Century post DS9.

*New Villains for the Show. All Star Trek Shows have an overall villain race introduced into canon and with Legacy should be no different!!!

(*TOS: Klingons
*TAS: Kzinti
*TNG: The Borg
*DS9: The Dominion
*Voyager: Kazon/Vidiians/Species 8472/Hirogen
*Enterprise: Suliban/Xindi
*Discovery: Control/Emerald Chain
*Picard: Zhat Vash/Alliance of synthetic life/Adam Soong
*Lower Decks: Pakleds
*Prodigy: Vau N'Akat
*Strange New Worlds: The Gorn)

***I know Pakleds and The Gorn aren't new enemies as they both appeared in TNG and TOS before appearing in Lower Decks and Strange New Worlds. But they were so underutilised in those Shows that's Lower Decks and Strange New World breathed new life into them. On a side note I know The Borg was the main villain of Voyager from late Season 3 onwards but cause they were a major part of TNG and originated in that Series that I didn't mention them for Voyager. Same goes for Picard Season 2 with Q and Season 3 with The Changeling and The Borg.***

1) Q episodes like TNG, have him randomly pop up causing **** like the old days.

What things would you wanna see in the new Show if and when it’s picked up??

⬇️⬇️⬇️

Yeah I’m dying to see Wes and Jack meet up and I really want rafi and seven of nine to develop their relationship. For me, more Star Trek is always good

Jack and Wes sort of have to meet if this goes forward. I'm assuming Q would be the reason.

I get Jack's comment about nepotism being why his program was accelerated.. It's already pretty weird that he's sitting next to 7 on the bridge as an Ensign. They could've at least nepo'd him to Lieutenant Jr Grade as a result of his "humanitarian" missions. At least give him a better reason to be "Special Consort" once we figure out what they'll set out to do. Thing is I'd like a well rounded cast with interactions across star fleet, not just a Jack Picard show.

I'd like to see what Alexander Worf, and/or Jake Sisko have been up to. Visit DS9. I'm assuming the Voyager cast would play in heavy as that's 7's network mostly.

In the aftermath of the attacks it would make sense to seek out Jurati and gain insight on the Transwarp conduits. Also I would guess the Borg, and Changeling invasion would be the focus. Some sort of ancient Borg historical aspects with 7 could be awesome. Maybe it interfaces with Section 31.

Raffi . . . . .honestly I'd like to see her off the bridge. She's a great character, but she'd be serving directly under someone she's in a relationship with. Rather see her return to HQ, the Academy, or serve in a different capacity and still maintain her relationship.

It gets kind of funny when you realize S3 takes place a few years before the alternate future where Admiral Janeway came from in Endgame. So, in theory, Paris and Torres' kid could be on the Enterprise.

Which reminds, still super pissed off they killed off Icheb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"