• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6" VS. 3 3/4": Does size really matter?

Wasn't me brah. Remember, u don't do Mexican.

*speaks in grity deep hickish voice*
umm ya it was, and yes i do (it's them negroes and chinks i don't like) you may all look alike, but you kept going "MMMMM FTB LIKE"

Well, again you obviously have me mistaken because I'm a dark hispanic. Plus I like chinese food so I'm assuming your racist ass wouldn't "do me" anyway. Next time u get frisky in bed be sure to widen your white hood's eyeholes beforehand. Wouldn't want any of your "brethren" to get mad at ya fer chasin' down and screwin' all the vermin in this bright white world.

Well, again you obviously have me mistaken because I'm a dark hispanic. Plus I like chinese food so I'm assuming your racist ass wouldn't "do me" anyway. Next time u get frisky in bed be sure to widen your white hood's eyeholes beforehand. Wouldn't want any of your "brethren" to get mad at ya fer chasin' down and screwin' all the vermin in this bright white world.

o please... like the clan would let my gay ass in. it's discrimination i tell you

Sounds like someone's getting preped for his birthday

Suit yerself.

Back to the topic at hand. I honestly don't see it as a big deal to support more than one of Hasbro's lines of Marvel figs. When TB had MLs coming back to back to back I still snagged what I liked and I bought the SuperHero Showdown figs. So now Hasbro is ****ing out Marvel like never before with ML, SuperHero Squad, Mighty Muggs and now MU. And lets not forget Icons and the gazillion Spidey figs be it animated or Spidey's own line. And the movie lines.

I'm just glad they're giving me choices that I can decide what I want. Big frikkin deal.

But...but...but Hasbro should only make the stuff that I want!
:cmad:

I don't mind that they're making 3 3/4 inch figures, I can see that there is a big demand for them. I'm just not interested in them and am hoping that the 6 inch line will continue.

Suit yerself.

Back to the topic at hand. I honestly don't see it as a big deal to support more than one of Hasbro's lines of Marvel figs. When TB had MLs coming back to back to back I still snagged what I liked and I bought the SuperHero Showdown figs. So now Hasbro is ****ing out Marvel like never before with ML, SuperHero Squad, Mighty Muggs and now MU. And lets not forget Icons and the gazillion Spidey figs be it animated or Spidey's own line. And the movie lines.

I'm just glad they're giving me choices that I can decide what I want. Big frikkin deal.

well i dont have a problem with people supporting it all... i just get angry when people drop one to support another. Especially when it can cause and affect the production of ML's.

if people keep thinking there ending and "jumping ship" for these smaller figs. hasbro is going to take it as "o... well i guess legends arn't what they want anymore", and can the line. Hysteria like this can actually inadvertently do harm to something that's honestly fine at the time.

By all means I hope the ML line continues but Hasbro is just branching out. Aslong as its supported it'll stay afloat. I like this 2pk idea but already they're going with the "exclusive" route on this next wave which raises the question of whether its getting the support it needs for Hasbro to continue with 2pks.

I honestly don't think that Legends will be sold at retail stores anymore. unless they become exclusive to one store. I'd be surprised if Wal-Mart didn't want to order them anymore, after the success of the Ares wave.

they wont go single store exclusive... i doubt that will happen. and if it's any store it should be Toysrus, they seem to have the best distribution from what i've seen.

My WM in particular made a killing with ML. They'd get anywhere from 6-10 cases per wave pre-Hasbro and would generally sell out quickly. When the Giant Man wave hit and Face Offs they flew off shelves and they had a ton. When Hasbro took over they had no more than a 2-3 case of wave 1 and 2 and it just got worse per wave until they just didn't have jack.

They had tons of IM movie figs though.

I've gotten used to 6"... changing to 3 3/4" makes me feel empty inside... that didn't sound right... What I'm trying to say is that seeing the mini-ml-wannabes doesn't bring me the same type of joy as finding a new ml... maybe I'm a sizeist, but I don't like the little buggers. There is something about them that make my spider-sense tingle (and not in a good way). Sounds crazy, I know.

I prefer 3 3/4" because they take up less space & are cheaper. Plus I only have 2 6" figures, MM TDK Batman & movie Iron Man.

Do you collect other 3 3/4" lines Spider-Vader??

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"