• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mix'n match scale to style

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
I love the new thor.. but did anyone notice he seems to be kinda small? Infact.. i think loki is bigger then him.. and while i look at my whole avengers shelf some figures just dont look right next to eachother.. so i thought id list the figures that fit with eachother.. in a mix in match to make your groups look like there from the same era or artist.. i really hope this makes sense to you guys..

first up is the Avengers..

First Apperance Avengers:
ML 15 Iron Man (gold)
ML 9 Hulk (green)
ML GM Thor
ML 7 antman and wasp

Silver Age Avengers
ML 1 Cap
ML 1 Iron man (or ditko variant)
ML 11 Scarlet Witch
ML GM Giant Man
ML 7 Vision
ML 8 Black Widow
ML 7 Hawkeye
(id include wonderman, if he actually was in his silver age trenchcoat..and glasses)
ML 14 Falcon

Avengers Dissasembled:
MS She-Hulk
ML 7 Vision
ML 8 Hawkeye
(id include scarlet if she was in an diferent outfit)
ML GM Warbird
ML GM Antman
ML VS Captain America
ML 7 Hawkeye
ML 14 Falcon Variant
ML 15 Wasp

New Avengers (modern avengers characters)
SMC Mcfarlane Spidey or sinister 6 box set
ML 12 Astonishing Wolverine
ML 8 Ultimate Cap (wing variant w/o grey pants)
ML GM Sentry
ML GM Warbird
ML 12 Wonderman
ML 14 Falcon (modern variant)
ML 8 Modern Iron Man

Jim Lee X-men (90's X-men)

XMC Cyclops (hate the size, but the costume is right)
XM Storm (white)
ML 3 Wolverine
ML BOX SET X-men Rogue
ML 4 Beast
ML 4 Gambit
ML 8 Iceman
XMC Archangel
ML 5 Colossus
ML 9 Nightcrawler

Astonishing X-men
ML GM Kitty Pryde
ML 12 Astonishing Wolverine
XM Cat Face Beast

X-factor
ML 10 Variant Cyclops
XMC Archangel
ML 12 Apocalypse
ML 8 Iceman

X-men Based off this pic:
222xgroupawsome8gh.png

ML 14 Psylocke
ML 10 Cyclops
ML 6 Phoenix
ML Box set Rogue
ML 12 Bishop (non variant)
ML 9 Nightcrawler
ML 14 Longshot
ML 3 Wolverine
ML GM Kitty Pryde
( I REALLY want storm in that uniform..) and REAlly want a collossus who loks more slim like that...

as for scale issues other then loki and thor.. Night crawler is way to big.. and hope hasbro redoes him to more of a spidey build...

ok.. im done for now.

I actually think Thor's about right. He shouldn't be Hulk-height like he was in ML3. He's 6'6". Loki's 6'4". His horns make him look taller than Thor, but he's not. They're about the same height.

really? because thors bodily proportions look huge.. plus the walmart wave thor looks more like classic silver age thor imo over ml's 3 thor.. ML almost has an alex ross feel... and his head is closer to loki's size, i know the horns make him look bigger but proportions as well.. i dunno hopefully my vs packs and the rest of walmart wave and maybe if i fine abomination before next sat ill post pics so you can see what i mean, WM thor just looks smaller in my display for some reason...

small quabble.... you have ML 7 Hawkeye... and an ML 8 Hawkeye listed under the avengers dissassembled group.. Is that just a typo or is there a hawkeye out there that I don't know about?

SsM said:
small quabble.... you have ML 7 Hawkeye... and an ML 8 Hawkeye listed under the avengers dissassembled group.. Is that just a typo or is there a hawkeye out there that I don't know about?
typo... i get ml 6-8 mixed up quite alot

spideyboy_1111 said:
really? because thors bodily proportions look huge.. plus the walmart wave thor looks more like classic silver age thor imo over ml's 3 thor.. ML almost has an alex ross feel... and his head is closer to loki's size, i know the horns make him look bigger but proportions as well.. i dunno hopefully my vs packs and the rest of walmart wave and maybe if i fine abomination before next sat ill post pics so you can see what i mean, WM thor just looks smaller in my display for some reason...
the WM thor def is a silver age thor IMO.. I could be wrong but he looks just like he did back in the 60s/70s

SsM said:
the WM thor def is a silver age thor IMO.. I could be wrong but he looks just like he did back in the 60s/70s
same here.. wich is why i think hes smaller.. thor's gotten much bigger over the years..

That pic is the background on my Computer. Benes right?

Holy crap, almost everyone in that picture is gritting their teeth. That's hilarious. :D

Just a question...
Does ANYONE believe that Thor is really dead?

is anyone ever really dead in marvel? lol the holy trinity of Ben Gwen and Bucky was even broken... lol

Question: Does the Marvel Select SHe-Hulk blend in well with legends?

VERY WELL...

if you dont believe me, check out my poses thread

K.. Good I'm going to buy one if I can find one for a decent price.. I figure sinces shes the she hulk.. an inch on the others wouldnt make much a difference anyway.

she looks great, she stands about an inch or so higher wich is perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"