SpiderHulkThing's Haves/Wants Thread

i'll assume that too. and everything sounds good. let me update my list with pendings now.

So this is the one you want:

mlfopunishergunsmf2.jpg

striaght up. thanks bro for pointing this stuff out. i would have been sad to end up with that crappy little gun that came with jigs.

But yeah, that's the gun i want.

Well, you said shotgun. The one I was talking about is a shotgun. This is a rifle. It would've been your fault and I woulda called no take backs. Be lucky I like you.

yeah i'm dumb. i'm not much of a gun expert. but i still like them. and that so called shotgun, though i know it is supposed to be one as you point out, is rather pitiful. It's not long enough. I might cut that extra handle at the end off and see how it looks. That extra handle sucks too.

Be grateful that we settled this. I am very fond of the gun you do want so as much as it pains me to separate it from the grasp of my FO Punisher I'm a man of my word and I'll keep my promise.

When you're half the man I am you'll see it even clearer.

Dude, Usagi is mine. I told you that long ago homeslice.

oh bro, i forgots. ok he's yours. you cool with that price? i think we agreed on that before anyway, but i want to make sure. or maybe it was for a DCD fig. i can't remember.

Something like that, yeah. If I agree to get say maybe 10 TMNT figs and OK them being shipped loose will you cut me a deal??

uh, depends on which ones you want. only reason why i'm selling them is b/c i'm trying to raise money for the whole getting married thing. but which ones are you interested in?

A few. Atleast 5 I'd really want, a total of 10 I'd be cool with.

I just like playful banter with you before you let me have my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"