9.1 - Savior - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

avidreader

Avenger
Reaction score
Guest Stars: Brian Austin Green (Metallo/John Corben)

UPDATED 6/26/09: We can now confirm the title is indeed "Savior."
- Casting notices have gone out for "Alia," a "beautiful, sexy femme fatale assassin with mysteriously intimate ties to Clark and Krypton." She's an expert fighter, especially with a throwing star and a sword. They're looking for a martial arts background, and this role will recur.

Another female soldier who is described as "sexy and hot" is "Fiona." She wears a faded military jacket and turns against her leader. Together with another soldier named "Basqat" she imprisons her leader. This role may recur too.

www.kryptonsite.com

Discuss.

Well A) the title is missing a 'U' ;) B) WHAT! Maybe I'm just used to premieres connecting to finales that the complete departure seems weird. C) too many sexy women D) Saviour does not mean clark, I will put money on it, in fact it might mean Tess. The Saviour of Kandor (which I think is a lie and the saviour is Zod himself)

Sounds interesting. Military Madness in the premiere.

I like the sound of an alien ninja though. :D

Guest Stars: Brian Austin Green (Metallo/John Corben)

UPDATED 6/26/09: We can now confirm the title is indeed "Savior."
- Casting notices have gone out for "Alia," a "beautiful, sexy femme fatale assassin with mysteriously intimate ties to Clark and Krypton." She's an expert fighter, especially with a throwing star and a sword. They're looking for a martial arts background, and this role will recur.

Another female soldier who is described as "sexy and hot" is "Fiona." She wears a faded military jacket and turns against her leader. Together with another soldier named "Basqat" she imprisons her leader. This role may recur too.

www.kryptonsite.com

Discuss.

I wonder if there's a chance that this is Zod flashing back to how he was imprisoned in the first place. Maybe his own soldiers turned on him.

I've done some research on this --

Krypton actually had a decree that absolutely no females would be un-sexy.

If they miraculously turned out to be, well...you can probably guess where they ended up...

;)

Nice to have episode title/early spoilers a bit before filming even started. Cant wait to see what else happens.

I wonder if there's a chance that this is Zod flashing back to how he was imprisoned in the first place. Maybe his own soldiers turned on him.

That is the first thing I thought of as well. :up:

Well A) the title is missing a 'U' ;)

When I first typed out the Thread Heading I typed in the "u" and I thought to myself I should go and check that first. Luckily I did. :o

If they miraculously turned out to be, well...you can probably guess where they ended up...

;)

Hee hee!! For an ice planet, it sure was hot. :woot:

Well if these soliders end up being both kryptonian they could easily say they were other trapped soliders from the pz zod busts out or maybe something invovling the orb since it gave him a new physical body to inhibit.

I am in the mind set still that lois was auto transported to 3009. i know alot dont think she went there and went into the past. but since the producers said they were not going to be changing anything(jimmy's death/davis's death) i still say she is in the future. I say that still due to i believe when rokk told clark to place the ring on doomsday to send him to them that the ring was only set for an auto transport.

Lois Lane was transported to my bedroom...naked. there's your answer everybody.

;)
Phantom Zone or Kandor. And being that we have absolutely no sure idea as to how Kandor figures into the series (yet), or where it is... I'm going with the Phantom Zone.

Meaning... flashbacks? :)

"a new approach", huh? I am excited as well, Raging Tempest!

neat news that emil is in the premiere. As for clark's new approach i wonder what they mean of that.

Maybe only dealing with criminals, not helping people in trouble?

it's possible that since "Clark Kent is Dead" he might not be taking care of things in the blink of an eye. Hrm. I like this idea, I'm going to hope for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"