The Flash 9x06: The Good, the Bad and the Lucky

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Barry and Iris prepare for their new life; Cecile takes on a case involving a string of unfortunate and highly unexpected events; Chester and the team work with Khione to figure out her abilities.

I actually had fun with this filler episode. The B plot with Khione was whatever but the main plot was kinda fun :funny: I didn't even realize until close to halfway through the episode that this was one of the episodes Grant and Candice were just taking off.

Ugh another filler episode… I’m starting to think Eric Wallace doesn’t know how to properly run a show. These subplots are just too subpar. After watching Superman and Lois it’s ashamed that The Flash has been reduced to this level of mediocre quality and low level quality.

Ugh another filler episode… I’m starting to think Eric Wallace doesn’t know how to properly run a show. These subplots are just too subpar. After watching Superman and Lois it’s ashamed that The Flash has been reduced to this level of mediocre quality and low level quality.
Yeah unfortunately it is what it is now. It's a shame we couldn't have gotten a Flash show in the same quality as Superman and Lois - but we'll always have the first 2, 2.5 seasons

This was a VERY filler episode but I thought it was ok. Superman and Lois buts this show to shame but I still love it. The subplot with Khione was interesting but we’ll just see how it develops further.

My problem is we’re in the final season with a lesser season and instead of bringing some sort of closure and celebration to this once beloved and great series we’re fishing out these D list plots. The final Season of Arrow did a decent job with going back and showing you Oliver’s journey and choices that shaped him. While also providing closure.

My problem is we’re in the final season with a lesser season and instead of bringing some sort of closure and celebration to this once beloved and great series we’re fishing out these D list plots. The final Season of Arrow did a decent job with going back and showing you Oliver’s journey and choices that shaped him. While also providing closure.
Agreed but I think we’ll get that in the final graphic novel of the series but yeah it should’ve been there at the jump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"