The Flash 9x09: It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want To

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Team Flash throws a surprise birthday party for Barry but things go terribly awry when Ramsey Rosso crashes the festivities.

This episode will air April 26th and was directed by Danielle Panabaker

Far and away the best episode of the season. It was nice to have Ramsey back. Could have done with a little bit less of the Arrow closure but it was kinda deserved. I just wish everything wasn't so rushed here but they only had so much time.

I know we've all discussed how mediocre this final season has been so far as a whole, but if they can end on a high note...and judging by the looks of it, next week's episode looks good too.

Ok WOW this episode delivered big time emotionally for me. Seeing Ollie, Wally and even Diggle in what is most likely the final Arrowverse crossover was really emotional. The action, comedic and dramatic elements all hit so hard. Sendhil Ramamurthy returning as Ramsey Russo was great and that sitcom studio like segment was kinda creepy lol. The first Arrowverse crossover was a Flash/Arrow crossover so it’s fitting that for the last one is a team-up with Barry and Oilver. Anyway loved this episode and like Web-Head said hopefully the series can end on a high note after how mixed this season has been so far. Next week does looks equally as awesome. Also glad that this was kinda a coda to Crisis On Infinite Earths so that was nice to tie that loose end up. As well as checking up on Felicity, Mia and William in the present timeline and Diggles family too. Everything with Wally was great too.

Last edited:
Oliver’s line to Diggle (“That cube was designed to tempt you”) pretty much says that Diggle almost became Power Ring and not a Green Lantern.

Overall this was one of the better episode of this mediocre season. Although technically Oliver is still the Spectre (he has cosmic powers) yet he decided to re-gear up as Green Arrow one last time . Suspension of disbelief, I guess.

I liked seeing Green Arrow and Flash one last time . With Wally and John as kid Flash and Spartan

Danielle Panabaker did a great job directing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"