A Quiet Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now's the time....

Bets on who is the PBU?

tenor.gif

So now's the time....

Bets on who is the PBU?

I don't think it's Ruth. Even Ruth was more subtle than this. This is a person trying to be deliberately annoying. I'm just going to assume the tiger part is a reference to the Bengals and that it's JH. It usually is, anyways.

I don't think it's Ruth. Even Ruth was more subtle than this. This is a person trying to be deliberately annoying. I'm just going to assume the tiger part is a reference to the Bengals and that it's JH. It usually is, anyways.

Ruth thought little people were fictional. Ruth was as subtle as a flaming iron shoved into an eye socket... Similar to the sensation I get seeing a piss poor "Oh my God... I'm just so quirky dontchatink?" act being employed.

ive seen no mention of Sia... however.... being incapable of speaking any form of english....

i just dont know... I need to ponder... meditate... bring the engine back to neutral...

all bets must be in by friday

Yeah, but Ruth didn't post constantly. They posted like once a week. This person is on overdrive trying to get a rise out of people. My bet is that it's JH trying to mock the "librul college SJW weirdos and their vidya games" and whatnot. I put no money on this wager, though.

Well... lets put together the evidence thus far.

1. guitar?
2. becoming the best at smash.... WORLD WIDE
3. acted like a man by saying a man wanted to fight... it.
6...... continue

There's something about a Patreon on the previous page. I still don't know where that came from.

Well...seeing as krypnot betrayed us... he has to collect the stool sample and run tests.

JH started as that, but then turned into a general troll who especially focused on the lounge in his final days.

Also, this person literally wrote an insane paragraph about Lord of the Rings, but in a cartoonishly critical way. THEY'RE TRYING TO THROW US OFF THE SCENT.

Are you working for them, Krypton? WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO PROTECT?

its ok krypnot... you can tell me. cell tends to get a little excited... would you like some cocoa? if we're going to play games... I'm going to need a cup of cocoa

I don't want to speak in hyperbole here, but the only solution is to burn the lounge to the ground and salt the ashes so that nothing may ever grow again.

I don't want to speak in hyperbole here, but the only solution is to burn the lounge to the ground and salt the ashes so that nothing may ever grow again.

Yeah... But that's your solution for everything.

Missing remote control?

Burn it all to the ground and salt the ashes so that nothing may ever grow again.

Store out of milk?

Burn it all to the ground and salt the ashes so that nothing may ever grow again.

Cute girl gives you her number at the bar with a flirty smile?

Burn it all to the ground ad salt the ashes so that nothing may ever grow again.

This is @KevanG 's flaming, bladed brass knuckles all over again.

Yeah... But that's your solution for everything.

Missing remote control?

Store out of milk?

Cute girl gives you her number at the bar with a flirty smile?

Burn it all to the ground ad salt the ashes so that nothing may ever grow again.

This is @KevanG 's flaming, bladed brass knuckles all over again.

Look man, that bar burned down on its own...

...The most popular club in town caught fire years ago, and never re-opened. They used to pump an unnecessary amount of fog onto the dance floor, but now I'm starting to think that was just smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"