A "Wolfman" Reboot Already Underway

i heard it one time they wanted the rock as wolf man!! i think hes too big to paly wolf man!! & i also heard that there rebooting the monster universe & there also making bride of frankenstein & angelina jolie as the bride of frankenstein but thats been old news not sure if they will go with her or different actor i could see Gal Gadot as bride of frankenstein! i also heard that channing tatum as ven helsing! hes ok actor only 2 movies i liked him in as GI Joe & Jupiter ascending which lot of people didn't liked both of those movies! hes ok actor not too sure as ven helsing! or they could just bring back hugh jackman!! i also couldn't picture him as gambit! & i also heard that blumhouse is making an Dracula movie! not sure who is staring in it yet

Last edited:
The Rock? He’s already physically threatening. I like the idea of the guy before being the Wolf Man is not exactly intimidating ie Bruce Banner/Hulk.

Ryan Gosling is kind of perfect because he has a lot of anguish behind his eyes but is not exactly imposing to get into a fight with. His intimidation lies internally. Turning into the Wolf Man externalizes that.

After watching TIM again really can’t wait to see what Whannell can do with this, and presumably a higher budget.

Dark Universe or did they retool it?

Dark Universe or did they retool it?

Think they’re just doing their own separate films now with no cross-over.

Which makes sense. I mean, what even was the end goal of the Dark Universe? It’s not like we haven’t seen these characters together in live-action before.

Think they’re just doing their own separate films now with no cross-over.

Which makes sense. I mean, what even was the end goal of the Dark Universe? It’s not like we haven’t seen these characters together in live-action before.
But Gosling, Cruise, Depp, Jolie, and Crowe all together. :o

But Gosling, Cruise, Depp, Jolie, and Crowe all together. :o

Dark-Universe-Logo.jpg

“And on the pedestal these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

Great replacement. The Wolfman is my favorite of the monsters so with Gosling in the lead, this could be really cool.

Drive feels like it could be a werewolf movie.

Oh wow, I was literally asking about this movie in another thread last night because I watched the original. What are the odds? :funny:

Solid replacement. I hope this is good.

New director seems to have good credentials but man am I bummed Whannell has gone.

The Place Beyond The Pines is one of my favourite movies of all time. I'm beyond excited to get Derek and Ryan back together and for this!? A horror movie? This is going to be unique.

Man, universal has such a cash cow, if only they knew how to get it right....

dog soldiers was the last were wolf movie I enjoyed... as a kid, I assume all kids, love wolf man, vampires and such... movies like monster squad, my best friend is a vampire, teen wolf all cleaned up.. just give us good movies and the rest will flow..

wolf man is such a simple story... they all are really that's why they stick..

Christopher Abbott is the perfect replacement and it's definitely the role that will launch him into bigger things.

I know @Boom will be watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"