Sequels About Thor's future

All-Father

Godly
Reaction score
Hello, guys.

I created this thread to know your opinions about Thor's future after Avenger 4.

Even if he doesn't get a new movie - I personally believe he will - there are so many things that could be explored.

For example, he could take his role as a skyfather becoming King Thor. We could have a really cosmic saga/movie with him in a distant future.

I'd like to see your ideas!

Not sure it would fit into the MCU but a Reigning storyline would fit with where Thor currently is in the movies if you think about it.

A film with Thor vs. the Celestials would be cool as well, since Eternals is a go in the MCU.

I LOVE Marvel Herc so I think a film just about the two pantheons interacting would be sweet.

Cool ideas!

I think that with the introduction of other pantheons, we could see Mangog, who wants to kill every god alive. Thor would be the one stop him!

I would want to see Hercules, and pick up threads from the "Hercules Prince of Power " series from the 1980s by Bob Layton. Amazon product

It's quite frustrating since they stripped off most of his supporting cast. Time to introduce Beta Ray Bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"