World Thor Merchandise

I THINK next month Crawler. I STILL haven't seen hide nor hair of Wave 2. This danged walmart keeps putting those STUPID deluxe figures up.

Picked up the Diguise Helmet and Mjolnir.
Not sure there's a deluxe Helmet like the old helmet or not but this one came in 4 parts. The front, back, and wings. ALL velcroe together. :(

Also got the Mjolnir Keyring from the LCS.
helmetandhammerdisplaye.jpg

keyringfront01smlm.jpg

keyringback02sml.jpg

Niiiice Vartha! Those all are pretty damned sah-WEET!
I'd buy those!

not one was over 20 dollars either. :D
The keyring was $10, the diguise Mjolnir was $12, the helmet $16

How is Mjolnir? Is it well made?
Well the details are great but the connection of the handle to the mallet head isn't the greatest, it doesn't spin or anything but because it's plastic and the size of the mallet head it moves more than I'd want. lol
Well for $12 bucks I can't expect much. lol I got the helmet and Mjolnir at Halloween Express. There was a smaller Mjolnir as well for children.lol

the Classic Avengers Set
1030183.jpg

Thor actually gets top billing on the Packing lol

Edit come to think about it he does on Avengers #1 too.

Last edited:
I have no idea where I would put this or if this is the right thread to do this but...would anyone possibly be interested in buying a Thor theatrical banner?

The banner is 5ft by 12ft...it's ridiculously huge.

It's this picture.
THOR-12x5-Banner_fin2-online.jpg

But I also took crappy cell phone pics so you can actually see the banner (it was too big to fit into one picture).

1002111839.jpg

1002111840.jpg

1002111840a-1.jpg

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is interested just send me a PM for your offer.

hahaha I saw that in our theaters and thought that exact thing. I'd be covering doorways to put that up

Picked up the Diguise Helmet and Mjolnir.
Not sure there's a deluxe Helmet like the old helmet or not but this one came in 4 parts. The front, back, and wings. ALL velcroe together. :(

Also got the Mjolnir Keyring from the LCS.
helmetandhammerdisplaye.jpg

keyringfront01smlm.jpg

keyringback02sml.jpg

Picked up the keychain & the costume hammer but skipped on the helmet. Looked to flimsy, but after seeing yours I'm going back for it. Cool way to display them.

Picked up the keychain & the costume hammer but skipped on the helmet. Looked to flimsy, but after seeing yours I'm going back for it. Cool way to display them.
Well the first Lord Thor helmet had a flimsy version too, then later they made the solid one. I hope they do the same with the Movie Helm.

oh yeah Picked up Hogun, Destroyer and the Helmeted 3 3/4 Hasbro figures from Wave 2 at Target the other day

Picked up the Hot Toys Thor & Odin. As soon as I open them I'll post pictures.

MAN wish I could afford those.

Usually I don't waste this much money on figures but I had some overtime money & its Thor related. Couldn't resist.

Usually I don't waste this much money on figures but I had some overtime money & its Thor related. Couldn't resist.
I'd do the same thing Blight lol HOPEFULLY I'll be able to afford them after taxes and my daughter turns 18 next year

LOL, my daughter turned 18 this past July. She's a huge Marvel fan like dad. Saw Thor more times then I did in the theaters.

lol My kids love the superhero films tho my Daughter is more a Bats fan....I kinda scared the living daylights out of her on halloween when she was around 3 years old with a batman cape....now she's a Glampire and Batman fan lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"