Worst Merchandise Ever!

redhawk23

Wrestlin'
Reaction score
So in our capitalist economy businesses seek to exploit every niche and drain every property for every last cent of profit.

Most of the time we benefit from this drive as we literally get to wear our love of our favorite franchises on our sleeves as we buy shirts, posters toys statues, you name it, they make it.

Sometimes though this leads to very bad things. This Kiss Coffin. Jar Jar Binks lollipops. Selena Gomez underwear.

This is a thread to document the worst of the worst.

Few films have reached the levels of saturation of Star Wars, arguably one of the originators of the mass marketing of movie merchandise. By now, they're probably running out of possible things to make.

The following are proof that this is the case.

Star Wars: The Gimp Suit.

These rank among the worst pieces of Star Wars merchandise ever.

880980-Chewbacca-Star-Wars-Costume-large.jpg

880978-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Costume-large.jpg

880979-Boba-Fett-Star-Wars-Costume-large.jpg

Even Star Wars should have limits on what they produce & this is definite proof. :facepalm:

Star wars gimp suits?

Just imagine putting those on and going out in public?

Just imagine putting those on and going out in public?

Worse suit in public:

15eftyb.jpg

It looks like similar material. Now, my pic goes to a Yoshi toy I had as a child; it was from the Toybiz Mario Kart lineup from the late 90's:

2hpkos9.jpg

155q5ok.jpg

Might be hard to see, but the arms could twist; the craftsmanship there was weak. My cousin broke mine. If anyone pitties me, you can get me a mint in box one from Ebay for 149.00.:o

Well those are certainly interesting...what were they thinking?!

Worse suit in public:

15eftyb.jpg

I dunno, man. Well, I surely can't tell who the heck that guy is supposed to be, but I've always had a soft spot for really low budget cosplayers.

Check out The Thing in the pic below. You just gotta love the creativity behind a costume like that among the other rented ones. :o

PWA5g1k.jpg

My guy is supposed to be a dragon from My Little Pony, Spike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"