Merchandise from the trilogy...

Venom75

Sidekick
Reaction score
I just thought that we could all discuss the various merchandise and collectibles that the trilogy has produced over the years. What's you're favorite collectible? How big is your collection,or what's that one piece that you really want? What do you wish would be released,or do you know of anything Raimi/Spidey related merchandise coming out? I've always loved the trilogy,but I'll admit that I never thought much about collecting merchandise from the films untill a few months ago. For example,although I don't think it exists,I'm love to get one of those Emma Rose/Kirsten Dunst posters from part 2. I've tried searching but there are a few statues I'd love to get,but that I haven't really seen since the films were released. I've found a few things on ebay and Amazon but damn are they expensive! For example:

10064193a-500x500.jpg

38-2.jpg

Last edited:
I see that Venom ALL over the internet except places to buy them...please link me where you see them on ebay or Amazon. D=

I mean, I just want to know it exists!

I haven't seen this anywhere ever.

spider_x_doc.jpg

I see that Venom ALL over the internet except places to buy them...please link me where you see them on ebay or Amazon. D=

spider_x_doc.jpg

I used to see that Venom statue all the time on ebay a few years back,but now it's pretty much disappeared. :csad: If I see it,believe me,I'll let you know!
Oh,and this Spidey vs. Ock statue? It's my number 1 collectible to find,but it seems I'd have a better chance finding the lost ark. In fact,I didn't even know this existed untill I saw it posted here. It really makes me wonder why very few statues and collectibles were produced for Molina's Doc Ock?

I actually just picked this up on Amazon the other day. It seems to be really rare and it wasn't cheap. But I now have all the bobbleheads released from the trilogy(well,there are only 4 as far as I know)!
img_1

I just received my black suit Spider-man 3 Kotobukiya statue in the mail today. Now,I believe,all I'm missing is the very rare Venom figure and my set is complete!
1799887_351352185013818_658178069107492262_o.jpg

I just received my black suit Spider-man 3 Kotobukiya statue in the mail today. Now,I believe,all I'm missing is the very rare Venom figure and my set is complete!

Where did you order those from?!

Maaaaaan, those look sick. :wow: I'm gonna have to look into these things.

Where did you order those from?!

The 2 black suited Spideys I found on ebay. The red/blue Spidey I actually picked up(at a discounted price)at my local comic book store. All 3 figures,as I speak,are available on ebay.

Is that a Revoltech Spidey in the background? I want on of those sooo bad. Where did you get it?

15qryow.jpg

Is that a Revoltech Spidey in the background? I want on of those sooo bad. Where did you get it?

15qryow.jpg

That's another item I found on ebay. Honestly,last time I checked there were a ton of those figures on ebay,most from Japanese or Asian sellers.

The 2 black suited Spideys I found on ebay. The red/blue Spidey I actually picked up(at a discounted price)at my local comic book store. All 3 figures,as I speak,are available on ebay.

Thank you!

I'm definitely going to look these up :yay:

spider_x_doc.jpg

That's so beautiful. Not enough Dr. Octopus statues made.

I picked up a few collectibles over the last week or so. :yay:

10334368_389216801227356_2912939054082857187_n.jpg
10734273_389216787894024_2443688277009414581_n.jpg

Picked these up off ebay a month or so ago,from Japan. Never saw them before so I had to order them. Pretty cool!
20141229_165640_resized_zpsbed6df58.jpg

You're on a roll, Venom :up:

That Ock is awesome!

I'm running out of room,but it's worth it. Those figures look better in person,but that's one of the reasons I wanted them,is for Ock. There are very few statues or figures of Molina's Ock for some strange reason.

I've never seen those before. They're fantastic. Especially the Doc Ock one.

I'm running out of room,but it's worth it. Those figures look better in person,but that's one of the reasons I wanted them,is for Ock. There are very few statues or figures of Molina's Ock for some strange reason.

I love the webbing on Spidey's figure as well, just like how it actually was.

As Joker said, I've seen a lot of figures, but have yet to see those. Ultimate Ock is everywhere but Molina's Ock is certainly hard to find.

Take good care of those!

Thanks guys. This isn't just about me though. Like I mentioned when I started this thread. If anyone else has any pics of their collection or anything they'd like to have,please feel free to share!

Thanks guys. This isn't just about me though. Like I mentioned when I started this thread. If anyone else has any pics of their collection or anything they'd like to have,please feel free to share!

Have you seen the Medicom SM3 Venom? I won't buy anything related to Blowphervenom, but I had to fight the urge to buy that one. It's an improvement on the movie design with a bigger jaw, larger teeth, a wider upper torso, and more pronounced shoulders. Of course, it's a RAH, so it isn't cheap.

Have you seen the Medicom SM3 Venom? I won't buy anything related to Blowphervenom, but I had to fight the urge to buy that one. It's an improvement on the movie design with a bigger jaw, larger teeth, a wider upper torso, and more pronounced shoulders. Of course, it's a RAH, so it isn't cheap.
I have seen that figure as well as the red/blue and black Spidey figures,which I all would love to get. But like you mentioned,its not cheap. I keep my eye out on ebay for the cheapest price. It's definitely a different design from the final film. The one thing I want that's pretty hard to find it seems is the "Death of Eddie Brock" statue.
death-eddie-brock.jpg

Last edited:
Just to update. I just purchased that Venom Medicom figure. I saw it for only $90.00 and that was by far the cheapest I've seen it,so....it's mine!! :yay: :venom: I'll post a pic as soon as I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"