Merchandise from the trilogy...

My favorite action from SM2 was the magnetic one. Had magnetics in his feet and hands, cbined with the 30 points of articulation, made a fantastic figure.

My favorite action from SM2 was the magnetic one. Had magnetics in his feet and hands, cbined with the 30 points of articulation, made a fantastic figure.

I used to have that figure growing up, but unfortunately I lost it after moving a couple of times.

I think it can still be found on Amazon (it might be pricey, though).

I used to have that figure growing up, but unfortunately I lost it after moving a couple of times.

I think it can still be found on Amazon (it might be pricey, though).

I've already looked at trying to obtain movie figures, can't do it on my budget, not all at once at least. :csad:

The Spider-Man 3 Marvel Legends are so grossly overpriced, it's nauseating.

I've already looked at trying to obtain movie figures, can't do it on my budget, not all at once at least. :csad:

The Spider-Man 3 Marvel Legends are so grossly overpriced, it's nauseating.

I definitely know the feeling. I usually refrain from buying unless I come across a good deal.

It's funny you bring up Marvel Legends because the next figure I want is their Doc Ock that was released in 2007. I think there's also a pack that they released in which Spidey was tangled in Ock's tentacles, but it's rare.

It's a shame Toybiz lost the Marvel IP in January 2007. I'm sure if they still had it, the Spider-Man 3 toyline would have been a lot better. Action features aside, each figure would have been 6 inches and full of POA, multiple versions of each character. A damn shame indeed.

Toybiz went under shortly after since they were pretty much a part of Marvel, too. Their toylines for the 1st 2 movies was really good, I really enjoyed especially in the 1st film's toyline how there were so many figures of other characters.

You got a really great JJJ figure with desk pounding action, a Norman Osborn with talking Green Goblin mask on his chair, Mary Jane hanging off the balcony, Peter Parker with some web (water) shooting action to knock over stuff on his bookshelf. You don't see much cool stuff like that these days with normal characters and the likenesses of the actors done well. :woot:

Has Hasbro done anything like a Tony Stark figure ever? The most you'll get is a Tony with the helmet off that doesn't really look like RDJ.

Speaking of merchandise, I was able to buy Spider-Man 3 on the PS3 yesterday.

Is that one with Ock's tentacles coming through train doors?

No train, I believe - just Spidey wrapped in Ock's tentacles from behind.

I saw a listing for one about a week ago, but it was gone within hours. Haven't been able to find it after that (I've been checking every day).

Speaking of merchandise, I was able to buy Spider-Man 3 on the PS3 yesterday.

I thought about getting that game but I heard it was pretty bad game and I already have asm2 game witch is bad and a lot worse then the movie lol.

Spider-Man 3 the game is nowhere near as good as those that preceded it but I think it's playable. If you find it somewhere for really cheap that's the way to go. Lots of stuff to do, swinging stinks though. I enjoy all of the parts with JK Simmons as JJJ in the game, I remember there being some dumb boss fights, villain designs, missions with some of those gangs.

Having been readjusted to the game, I still think it's pretty decent. I only played it once, like a whole year after Spider-Man 3 came out, and that was it. But it's all coming back to me. Of the 3 gangs you fight in the game, I like Arsenic Candy the best. Kinda got a Harley Quinn motiff going on. Overall the game is dated, but with a little nostalgia and love for Raimi films I think you could get past it.

A damn shame it didn't have trophies or extra skins to unlock besides the black suit. :(

Spider-Man 3 the game is nowhere near as good as those that preceded it but I think it's playable. If you find it somewhere for really cheap that's the way to go. Lots of stuff to do, swinging stinks though. I enjoy all of the parts with JK Simmons as JJJ in the game, I remember there being some dumb boss fights, villain designs, missions with some of those gangs.

I don't want to be spolid if I do get the game but how many boss fights are there in the game?

I don't want to be spolid if I do get the game but how many boss fights are there in the game?

Gosh, it's been years. Let me think here... I think there's about a dozen.

Did anyone of you ever read the movie nozelizations. I was thinking buying all 3. They any good?

Did anyone of you ever read the movie nozelizations. I was thinking buying all 3. They any good?

Yeah, they are good! All are written by Spidey 2099 scribe Peter David. The 3rd movie's one has some scenes that weren't in the movie like Peter trying to visit Harry at Oscorp, the Sandman doctor scene, the original Sandman and Venom teamup scene, I think the symbiote sucked the life outta Eddie in the novel as well. I'm not sure if the Oscorp scene was ever filmed, I think I remember a picture that might've been from that in the junior novel.

I don't have much of a magazine collection,but here's what I have so far.

16710067705_42a7b3e3e1.jpg

That's a lot magazine coverage. Man I miss the past.

That's a lot magazine coverage. Man I miss the past.

Thanks,but I know there still a lot more out there. I feel ya on missing the past though.
*sigh* Although it doesn't have everything to do with Raimi's trilogy,ironically the years I miss a lot are from 2002-2007.

Just got this today. This statue is massive!

10518839_490325914449777_8814620522769728675_n.jpg

11140001_490325931116442_1787460755920354934_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"