World Thor Merchandise

just downloaded this new iphone app, Thor's hammer. lol. it's not bad at all.

Doesn't look exactly like the actual hammer (close enuff), but i think the awesome effects kinda makes up for it, plus there's a decent number of things you can to do with it unlike the countless gun apps around.

Wield the power of Thor in your hmm... iphone! lol

http://www.blackarcstudios.com/thor

Last edited:
I've gotten a couple of the Mjolnir toys in the Burger King kids meals last couple of days...my daughter likes them, the right size for her.

I haven't been able to get the Hammer.

FINALLY BK had Mjolnir. My gripe is the danged cheap CARDBORD lightning discs.

Hi, all.
Is the 7-11 promotion still on?
I will finally be within range of a 7-11 tomorrow, on my way to the flight, and was wondering if they still have the collectible cups.

as far as I know it is Jonathan.

Yeah someone posted that awhile ago, I haven't seen them anywhere tho. Not even sure who makes them.

Released in HK, yesterday...

cfad6147.jpg

Credit to OMG over at Sideshow Forums

HOLY S@#%! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!

IwantIwantIwantIwant

Hi all,
So... does anyone know where I can view the 4th chapter of the Burger King Thor comic? Or have a code from one of the kids toys they don't want? I'm one code short for the whole thing & they no longer have Thor toys at BK. Thanks for any help!

Aside from specifically movie-related Thor goodies, does anyone know if Marvel (or anyone else) has made a functional version of Mjolnir? I'd love to have an actual short-handled warhammer that you could beat things with, instead of a prop.

I might just carve up a 25lb sledge head I have. Right after I get around to welding that Dr. Doom mask...
that guy will make it to your order. lol

Anyone have spare Burger King THOR figures? I have a couple Destroyers and still need the Thor figure and our BK doesn't have them in the kids meals anymore.

NICE got my BK Thor figure in the mail today!

Doing the happy dance! My credit card was charged today for the Sideshow Thor 12" movie figure! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"