Absolute All Star Batman coming...wait, hold on, what?!

Can anyone talk about these Apsolute DC Editions? Some say they're unnecessary and are just cash in nowadays, while others say they give a bigger scale to their comics, is there any series that benefited from these editions and you would consider must haves?

Sandman and All-Star Superman look like they had pretty good editions.

QUOTE=Lord;29420983]Can anyone talk about these Apsolute DC Editions? Some say they're unnecessary and are just cash in nowadays, while others say they give a bigger scale to their comics, is there any series that benefited from these editions and you would consider must haves?

Sandman and All-Star Superman look like they had pretty good editions.[/QUOTE]

Even Absolute crisis on infinite
IMG_0349.jpg

also comes with a map of the dc universe

That looks realy cool, does it make the event easier to follow for those that didn't follow Pre-Crisis DC comics? Seems like the kinds of event that deserves the Absolute treatment, but it's kind of difficult to follow.

That looks realy cool, does it make the event easier to follow for those that didn't follow Pre-Crisis DC comics? Seems like the kinds of event that deserves the Absolute treatment, but it's kind of difficult to follow.

Yes it makes the event so much easier too follow. you don’t have too read anything prior..

There's really not an objective answer to the question, you're going to have to pick up an Absolute, thumb through it, and see what you think yourself. I have All Star Superman in Absolute, and while it's perfectly readable, it's rather large nature can be unruly. When I re-read All Star, I usually just get out the two regular size hardcovers.

While I have all the Absolute books involving Superman the only one I do recommend getting is Kingdom Come since that book has all of the deleted pages added back into the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"