Xbox Achievements & General Xbox Game Progress

I have been able to rack up some of the easy/easier achievements on KI. but yeah, some of them are hard and I will probably never realistically achieve those.

but I can try......lol
I'll try and help you. I want to get as much as I can on that game. Most of the achievements are in a pattern and duplicated for each character.

finally got my GS to 1,800! I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but at the beginning of the year my GS was around 1,000, maybe even less than that.

been earning most of my recent achievements on Killer Instinct. getting those easy achievements out of the way!
Congrats, haha.

I'll try and help you. I want to get as much as I can on that game. Most of the achievements are in a pattern and duplicated for each character.
yeah. if we find time to play together, let's start with this game before we both go out and buy any of the newer games.......lol

I'm actually trying to hold off buying anything new for Xbox until after this Wed and Thurs ( Persona 5 news ) and really until after E3.

yeah. if we find time to play together, let's start with this game before we both go out and buy any of the newer games.......lol

I'm actually trying to hold off buying anything new for Xbox until after this Wed and Thurs ( Persona 5 news ) and really until after E3.
Yeah, let’s finish any old games first. Sounds good.

Yeah, let’s finish any old games first. Sounds good.
yeah. plus my PS4 is kind of keeping me occupied with all its exclusives....lol

I just picked up Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War on sale, and I've got Days Gone preordered for this Friday. And I'm currently playing through Trails of Cold Steel RPG, and I've got Spider-Man on backlog. haha

yeah. plus my PS4 is kind of keeping me occupied with all its exclusives....lol

I just picked up Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War on sale, and I've got Days Gone preordered for this Friday. And I'm currently playing through Trails of Cold Steel RPG, and I've got Spider-Man on backlog. haha
Plenty to get on with then anyway lol.

just passed the 2,000 GS mark!! :D

did it with WWE 2k19 and MK 11.

and that True Achievement site really helps out. you can easily see the list of achievements for a game, and go down the list to pick off the achievement to go after.

Last edited:
well, I did it! Reached 2,500 GS. Knocked out 2 more achievements in WWE 2K19 to get there after doing the fatality achievements in MK 11 ( and I'm done with that game. haha ).

It may not seem like a big # compared to most other player's scores, but for me it's something. Considering when I got my X last July, I was only around 800-900 and around 1,100 at the start of this year ( I think ).

If I had a stuck with Xbox One consistently since 2014 ( when I first tried to get one ) my GS would probably be much higher.......lol. And even higher if I used the same account I used back in the 360 days.

But it is what it is. And 2,500 is a nice round, even number. And with that, I think I'm going to take a break from achievement hunting and Xbox until I have a better sense of the future gaming landscape and Xbox's place in it.

With all the stuff going in in my personal life right now, plus changing duties and responsibilities, gaming is a nice diversion but way less of a priority. And my gaming time has been reduced drastically compared to a few years ago. As such, I'm looking to downsize and just focus on one console going forward. But I'm not sure if Xbox will be that console due to Sony getting all those exclusives and variety of games which I like.

But maybe after E3, I will have a clearer picture. Perhaps Xbox can knock it out of the park and convince me to choose Xbox over Playstation. We shall see......

well, I did it! Reached 2,500 GS. Knocked out 2 more achievements in WWE 2K19 to get there after doing the fatality achievements in MK 11 ( and I'm done with that game. haha ).

It may not seem like a big # compared to most other player's scores, but for me it's something. Considering when I got my X last July, I was only around 800-900 and around 1,100 at the start of this year ( I think ).

If I had a stuck with Xbox One consistently since 2014 ( when I first tried to get one ) my GS would probably be much higher.......lol. And even higher if I used the same account I used back in the 360 days.

But it is what it is. And 2,500 is a nice round, even number. And with that, I think I'm going to take a break from achievement hunting and Xbox until I have a better sense of the future gaming landscape and Xbox's place in it.

With all the stuff going in in my personal life right now, plus changing duties and responsibilities, gaming is a nice diversion but way less of a priority. And my gaming time has been reduced drastically compared to a few years ago. As such, I'm looking to downsize and just focus on one console going forward. But I'm not sure if Xbox will be that console due to Sony getting all those exclusives and variety of games which I like.

But maybe after E3, I will have a clearer picture. Perhaps Xbox can knock it out of the park and convince me to choose Xbox over Playstation. We shall see......
Haha, congrats on 2.5k! :D:

Good luck with whatever route you end up going with. :up:

I’ll restart gaming again in about a week. Plan to try and make progress on Division 2.

Good progress on both Division 2 and Gears 4.

I've started Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 and trying to finish the last few achievements on Gears 4. Those are the only Gears games left for me to get 100% across the series including pc, Windows 10 and Japanese Xbox 360.

Got all the campaign achievements on GoW: Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 now. But damn, connecting to my coop buddy in that was a nightmare. We spent as much time trying to connect and reconnect as playing. :dry:

Got all the campaign achievements on GoW: Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 now. But damn, connecting to my coop buddy in that was a nightmare. We spent as much time trying to connect and reconnect as playing. :dry:
congrats.

I finally passed the 3,000 GS mark. our KI play session helped and I've been knocking out easy achievements on WWE 2K19. Playing Ori has helped, too.

my next goal is 5,000 GS. another nice round number.........lol.

congrats.

I finally passed the 3,000 GS mark. our KI play session helped and I've been knocking out easy achievements on WWE 2K19. Playing Ori has helped, too.

my next goal is 5,000 GS. another nice round number.........lol.
Ah nice. :up:

An even nicer round number would be 100,000 GS, or 1M GS! :funny:

Ah nice. :up:

An even nicer round number would be 100,000 GS, or 1M GS! :funny:
those would be nice......haha.

but that would probably take me multiple generations of consoles to ever reach that.

If I had kept the same account I used back in the 360 days, my GS would probably be higher now. But considering my GS was around 600 or so last year when I got the X, I'd say I have made some progress........lol.

those would be nice......haha.

but that would probably take me multiple generations of consoles to ever reach that.

If I had kept the same account I used back in the 360 days, my GS would probably be higher now. But considering my GS was around 600 or so last year when I got the X, I'd say I have made some progress........lol.
You can always change name rather than start a new account, in case you didn’t know. You have to pay a small amount to do so. I’ve changed name once.

You can always change name rather than start a new account, in case you didn’t know. You have to pay a small amount to do so. I’ve changed name once.
oh, I know you can change names. just did so recently.

I think it was more an issue that the older account was tied to an older email I no longer use ( or forgot ). by the time I got an Xbox One, I already had a main Microsoft account I had been using, so I just used that.

oh, I know you can change names. just did so recently.

I think it was more an issue that the older account was tied to an older email I no longer use ( or forgot ). by the time I got an Xbox One, I already had a main Microsoft account I had been using, so I just used that.
Oh. I thought you could change email too. Would be quite bad if you had a huge score and then lost it all.

Oh. I thought you could change email too. Would be quite bad if you had a huge score and then lost it all.
oh, yeah. you can change email too.

I just think in my case it was easier to start over with the newer, current MS account email. Probably didn't have much tied to those old accounts and probably didn't really pay attention to the GS back then. I probably just wanted a fresh start anyways.

but that also speaks to the larger "problem" I have with owning multiple consoles - it divides my attention amongst various platforms and you can't really focus on any one of them. Or really build up that GS/Trophy List. Unless you are absolutely a hardcore gamer who plays everything. which I am not......haha.

Like this gen, last gen I had both a 360 (1st) and a PS3 (2nd). Once I got a PS3, my attention got divided between the 2, and I was constantly going back and forth between which would be my main console. Buying the same games for both consoles. etc.

and that's what has happened this gen too. Which is why I'm seriously considering downsizing and consolidating everything down to one console/platform. especially now that I am changing my media cabinet and rearranging stuff.

I actually took the 1st step towards downsizing yesterday when I traded in my Switch. Got around $220 cash for the Switch, few games, and the pro controller. Better than just sitting there collecting dust which it has since I bought it 2 years ago. And it's already freed up wires and space.......lol. Plus, that's almost half of what the PS5 or next Xbox will probably cost. ;)

I’m now 2 achievements away from 100% on Gears 4. That would be my 8th Gears of War 100% completion with only Gears 1 Windows 10 left (where I’ve done all the campaign achievements) ahead of Gears 5.

I’m now 2 achievements away from 100% on Gears 4. That would be my 8th Gears of War 100% completion with only Gears 1 Windows 10 left (where I’ve done all the campaign achievements) ahead of Gears 5.
nice!! congrats!!

Gears 4 completed too now. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"