• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Age gap - why can't girls stick to their own age?

I've never been in a funnier thread than this one. Bison is cracking me up.

Some girls do - some don't

It's not all about age

1. Girls mature faster than boys. They take on family responsibilities and chores at an earlier age.

2. Older men have experience in how to talk to women, they make a better first impression by saying the things a gal likes to hear.

3. Boys (14-25) tend to be involved in sports, cars, etc. Most girls find this stuff boring and really do NOT want to spend hours at the race track or walking around home depot trying to find the perfect cordless drill.

When you get older, you realize what women want.

E. Bison said:
Vega_10.gif
Well yeah it's obvious isn't it? I mean I've been with skinny and fat girls before and honestly I've recieved the best from the fat chicks.
Most likely because the good looking ones just weren't into you that much.

^Plus good looking chicks don't have to work as hard with you because well...they're good looking. They get dick thrown at them all the time.

redmarvel said:
3. Boys (14-25) tend to be involved in sports, cars, etc. Most girls find this stuff boring and really do NOT want to spend hours at the race track or walking around home depot trying to find the perfect cordless drill.

But we men really want to spend hours outside a dressing room while you try to find the perfect size, if you have to ask whether or not you look fat, you do.

Hmmmm......I'm thinking the reason why girls and ladies will occasionally date older men is because of maturity and experience. At least that's my philosophy. I mean even ay 33 I can't see myself with a man my age or younger because I think they act like crazy wazoos.

Godzilla2000 said:
Hmmmm......I'm thinking the reason why girls and ladies will occasionally date older men is because of maturity and experience. At least that's my philosophy. I mean even ay 33 I can't see myself with a man my age or younger because I think they act like crazy wazoos.

how old are you?

You are what 19? You can probably date a 17 or 18 year old.

I'm 18. I could only legally date a 17 year old(age of consent is 17 in Texas).

terry78 said:
^Plus good looking chicks don't have to work as hard with you because well...they're good looking. They get dick thrown at them all the time.

Well, what about those who are in bodytype limbo? Those who are neither obscenely Fat nor obscenely skinny like me?

^You still get dick thrown at you. Every female from the most attractive to the most unattractive gets it tossed their way occasionally. We don't have that luxury on this side of the gender pool unfortunuately. =P

Trainwreck2100 said:
But we men really want to spend hours outside a dressing room while you try to find the perfect size, if you have to ask whether or not you look fat, you do.

I rarely ask my husband to go shopping for clothes with me. However, when I was pregnant I did ask him, because no matter what I put on I felt fat and he could look at the clothing dispassionatly and let me know what I looked best in. He was a fantastic help and I went with his picks and was perfectly happy with them.

Godzilla2000 said:
As stated in my post I'm 33.

oh, I get it . . . just that your post said 'ay 33', and I thought something else . . .

terry78 said:
^You still get dick thrown at you. Every female from the most attractive to the most unattractive gets it tossed their way occasionally. We don't have that luxury on this side of the gender pool unfortunuately. =P

Werd.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
i guess it's just natural to me because my family has many gaps. where my family is from it's not a big deal unless ofcourse the girl or guy is under 18. but that's it. my parents are 13 years and 6 months apart.

As stated earlier Jolie my partner and I are 11 years different she is 28 and I am 39. How old are you and whats the oldest you would go for! ;)

DV8 said:
oh . . . guess not; that was weird!!

WhirlySplat is robbin' the cradle!! How old are you, WhirlySplat? And your special lady friend?

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
As stated earlier Jolie my partner and I are 11 years different she is 28 and I am 39. How old are you and whats the oldest you would go for! ;)

- Whirly

hahahahahaha . . . didn't catch that; I really need to pay more attention!

I'm 24, and I'm open to any age . . . I seem to attract women that are a bit older than me for some reason, but nothing too drastic; but I'd pull an Ashton Kutcher if it was with the right Lady ;) ;), Demi

sorry to be Captain Obvious, but we all know this, KD :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"