• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting it to be damn near complete by now...I mean this is ridiculous

That's how I feel. Ridiculous.

Come on, WB...

28800175.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord this sucks, i was expecting it to be around the 70s by now.

The overwhelming might of the fans caused them to push it back and slow it waaay down.

So if anyone is to blame, it's all of us.

As the old expression goes, we wanted it too badly.

Definitely rigged they know when they want it releasing, they should have done a countdown but tbh I think they've doe this just to make dope aware of the film more than anything else.

Definitely rigged they know when they want it releasing, they should have done a countdown but tbh I think they've doe this just to make dope aware of the film more than anything else.

was that English??

was that English??

****ing iPad lol

I meant that they've only done the sharing thing to make people aware of the film. It's clever the more it gets shared the more people know about it but I'm pretty sure it's had enough votes by now. WBs will release it when they want too.

It would be funny if they released something (picture, poster, mini clip, etc.) and that stupid % thermometer kept going... lol At this rate it wouldn't surprise me.

****ing iPad lol

I meant that they've only done the sharing thing to make people aware of the film. It's clever the more it gets shared the more people know about it but I'm pretty sure it's had enough votes by now. WBs will release it when they want too.

oh yeah I'm sure of it...I think it's BS they are dragging us around. Just release it already!!!

It would be funny if they released something (picture, poster, mini clip, etc.) and that stupid % thermometer kept going... lol At this rate it wouldn't surprise me.

I'd love a nice pic of Superman or a nice little clip, not a trailer, but a small little minute to two minute clip. That would hold me over until next year

A "still" would be great at this point. No use showing footage before the trailer comes out.
We haven't seen a traditional still since that first one, I just hope he's in costume and doing some "stuff".

For me it's all about distancing from Returns at this point.

I wouldn't mind a cast poster kinda like the Iron Man posters. A still of Superman and Zod blasting each other with heat vision would be nice....

I wouldn't mind a cast poster kinda like the Iron Man posters. A still of Superman and Zod blasting each other with heat vision would be nice....

Either of those would be awesome!

I bet that stupid meter will be in the 60s for the next couple days

Right guys I'm off to bed! I've done my bit of sharing again today lol

When I wake up tomorrow in about 8 hours time Iexpect it to be at 70%, if not then I'll :jedi :argh:

Seriously if the US of A can't get it to 70% in the next few hours then it's most definitely rigged!

Night all!

So it's thurday night. Tomorrow is Friday. I'm going to stop fretting for the weekend and just let it come. I'll check back on Saturday, but if it's not here by Monday, then i'll start *****ing and whining :funny:

We should get everything unlocked by the time the new trailer releases online and when we've all comfortably seen it with the Hobbit.... :)

I suspect it'll be a picture up close of the S Shield or some stupid lame **** like that :doh::huh::cmad::wow::jedi:hrt:

If it does get unlocked on December 4Th ( 10 days before the trailer) then it's probably a teaser for the full trailer. If it gets unlocked before then, it's probably a picture of Zod.

Last edited:
If it does get unlocked on December 4Th ( 10 days before the trailer) then it's probably a teaser for the full trailer. If it gets unlocked before then, it's probably a picture of Zod.

This is where I'm sitting. No way we get anything over this holiday.

I still think it's either a picture of Zod or a new poster. I really doubt it's a teaser of the trailer. Either way, I don't think we're getting it before Dec. 4.

I really expected it to be unlocked in the first couple of days, but I'm over it now. I'll be expecting it on Dec. 4. If they release it earlier, awesome. I doubt it, but we'll see

I will be pissed if the upcoming trailer is the same as the comic con trailer. I've seen that trailer so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"