• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

AMC Picks Up Crime Thriller Television Series ‘The Killing’

This show keeps surviving! :applaud: So will all 6 eps pop up on Netflix at once?

Good news for the fans of the series. They'll definitely have all 6 out on the same day.

Poor Rubicon missed out on Netflix.

This is quite hilarious. Is there another show that has ever gotten this many chances? I'm so happy. :waa:

Futurama also comes to mind.

Really glad The Killing is back again. That third season was just too good for the show to be cancelled.

I am so glad!! Who knows, they may still consider expanding from 6 episodes to a full season. But all I ask is please, do not make Linden and Holder hook up!!!! :nono:

Only six episodes?....

Pk34h2v.gif

Joan Allen Joins ‘The Killing’s Final Season
The Killing is adding Oscar-nominated actress Joan Allen to the cast of its six-episode fourth and final season on Netflix. The new installment will follow a new murder investigation led by homicide detectives Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) and Stephen Holder (Joel Kinnaman). In a major recurring role, Allen will play Margaret O’Neal, the head of an all-boys military academy based outside of Seattle. Fox TV Studios is producing. ICM Partners-repped Allen was recently seen in the latest installment from the Bourne movie franchise and on HBO drama Luck.

I like Joan Allen. :) Saw her first in Manhunter and liked her ever since.

I just want to know when the third season is going to come to DVD. :(

Trailer for the final season:

[YT]oU7clobUQmQ[/YT]

Looks great, the new case seems intriguing and I am glad there will be a lot of focus on the fallout of Linden's actions for her and Holder.

The show that just wont die. It is a shame that this is 99% the last season since S3 was so good, and it is a shame that they made the whats her name case run for 2 seasons. I wonder if this gets enough views, if Netflix will renew it for a 5th season or possible specials.

Does this mean season 3 will finally come out on DVD because I'm sick of waiting. :mad:

That trailer looks excellent, but I'm so bummed that they dropped 35 mm for the final season & just shot it on the Alexa. It just looks so clean & neat, WHERE'S THE TEXTURE???????????? Goddam

The trailer really has me pumped, everything about it screams final season! Just watching it makes me feel tense.

Looks great but it's gonna be hard to top season 3, in my opinion.

I just watched the first two episodes on Netflix and I'm intrigued! Figured I'd jump on the bandwagon until the new season on Netflix. I've heard the show is good but incredibly frustrating, is it worth sticking with?

It totally is, the frustrating bit has been overblown a lot because the whodunnit is not resolved at the end of season 1, so that pissed a lot of people off, but the show itself is of high quality.

Season 1 can get very depressing at times though, I kind of had enough of the parents at some point, it's so bleak, even the other seasons are of the same sort.

Good to hear! I don't mind bleak so long as its not overdone. For example, I quit The Following after two episodes because it was just so damn dark and bleak and hopeless. After two episodes I just felt depressed. And this is coming from someone who loves dark crime noir. The Killing, at least so far, doesn't seem that bad.

I think you could skip majority of the episodes for s2 and just watch the ones leading up to finding out who the murderer is. S1/S3 are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"