• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man ....and Bryce Dallas Howard?

She does. She could have an important role, and not just be a random plot device.

I think they could tie it in with Dr. Connors being her student. Or, Kraven uses her as bait to get to The Lizard. Although, they might be a copy of the end of SM3.

Ha, how didn't I think of the fact that she's a student? They could go a route similar to SSM.

[A];17041072 said:
Bryce Dallas Howard keeps playing smaller and smaller parts.. She was the lead in Lady in the Water, then a few scenes in SM3 and 2 seconds in Terminator Salvation. Next time her scenes will be deleted, or something

Most of her scenes in Terminator Salvation were cut, which is evident when you look at the trailers. She played the lead role in a movie she shot before doing Terminator, which hasnt been released yet, and she just sold a screenplay she co-wrote to Universal, so you shouldnt be worried about her being sidelined in the future.

I think they could tie it in with Dr. Connors being her student. Or, Kraven uses her as bait to get to The Lizard. Although, they might be a copy of the end of SM3.

Why would Kraven use Gwen as bait for the Lizard? The Lizard hates all humans. Anyway this prevalent fan desire to see Kraven hunting the Lizard would make for a bad story concept. One villain would have to be watered down to make the other seem more dangerous.

If she's in it she'll be in it just because she's established. Keep her out. The fat needs to be cut for a well-paced, compelling story.

I she returns it will be a love triangle and spider-man 4 really doesn't need to go there.

I love Bryce though.

I she returns it will be a love triangle and spider-man 4 really doesn't need to go there.

Not necessarily. Why can't they be friends? They're both in the same class - why couldn't she work with Peter at Dr. Connors lab? You need someone to fill the "friend spot" with Harry gone...

The audience would never take a female/male relationship as "just friends"... especially when the lead character is involved. Something would have to brew. My original idea had something brewing with between Gwen/Pete as they try to save Connors. I still think it's a viable outline, but I don't expect Bryce to come back and maybe they don't want to end a series like that... ending with a death or something somber.

Most of her scenes in Terminator Salvation were cut, which is evident when you look at the trailers. She played the lead role in a movie she shot before doing Terminator, which hasnt been released yet, and she just sold a screenplay she co-wrote to Universal, so you shouldnt be worried about her being sidelined in the future
I'm not.

It'd be a shame if she were to be sidelined in the future, considering she's actually talented and not just a pretty face. I can't tell you how frickin' happy I'd be if she were cast as MJ, but if they could at least get her back in SM-4 as Gwen Stacy, that'd still be awesome.

I say split up MJ and Peter and throw Gwen Stacy in there for a while.

I say split up MJ and Peter and throw Gwen Stacy in there for a while.

More I think about where Raimi may go, the more I think that seems plausible.
I see a possible Death of Gwen Stacy on the horizon.

I don't really see Bryce as that good looking, she's kind of a 'Butter-face', there's just something not right about it, maybe a bit ratty.

I'd say the reverse. She's a butter body. She has a beautiful face, but she has big meaty thighs. There is a reason you mostly see her in long skirts and calf high boots.

I thought Bryce was gorgeous and definitely the more likeable character over MJ...then again nobody like MJ. As much as I liked Bryce's performance, Gwen still felt like a throwaway character, and was only there to create a love triangle with Pete and MJ. I wouldn't care much if he she didn't make an appearance, but it would be nice to hear her mentioned(a reason why she's not in the film, ex: a vacation, or model shoot halfway across the world).

If they were to break up Peter and MJ then her role would be more apparent otherwise if Peter and MJ are reconciling or talking about marriage for what reason do they need her for other than another lame plot device of jealousy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"