ANGEL: New York (Looking For Writers)

Reaction score
hello everyone, i'm working on a virtual series. it's ANGEL: New York. i'm looking for a couple of writers. if anyone's interested pm me or reply here.

here's part of season 1 outline

ANGEL: New York
Season One Outline

1x01 "Reunion" Part 1
It’s been six months since "Not Fade Away". Angel has retired from the ‘business’ and is spending his time with Nina living out in the middle of nowhere. After an attack, Angel learns that something is coming after each and every one of the remaining members of the Angel, Inc. crew. In order to solve this mystery, he must get the fang gang back together before time runs out and he’s the last one remaining.

1x02 "Reunion" Part 2
It’s been six months since "Not Fade Away". Angel has retired from the ‘business’ and is spending his time with Nina living out in the middle of nowhere. After an attack, Angel learns that something is coming after each and every one of the remaining members of the Angel, Inc. crew. In order to solve this mystery, he must get the fang gang back together before time runs out and he’s the last one remaining. In the end, Angel sets up shop in the big city of New York.

1x03 "Old Friends, New Enemies"
After closing a case, Angel returns to the theater to find someone from his past, Scott his brother.. Is he a friend or foe?

Cool ****. Question: would you be going with my idea for Buffy being the head of the new Watcher's council?

I'd be interested but I need some info on the other virtual season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"