• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Angela Bassett IS Ramonda

Her role only made me want her to be Storm even more. I really hope Disney goes a more Adult route with the X-Men. I’m not really here an Teen Fest when they hit the MCU. And is there anyone as regal with amazing Acting skills as Bassett who could play Storm?!?

Her role only made me want her to be Storm even more. I really hope Disney goes a more Adult route with the X-Men. I’m not really here an Teen Fest when they hit the MCU. And is there anyone as regal with amazing Acting skills as Bassett who could play Storm?!?

Perhaps Danai or Lupita. But those the only 2 off the top of my head that could have done the role justice (had they been 10 years older in 2000).

During the time of Angela and Halle Berry; we literally only had 1 big Black female star. I guess you could see Sanaa Lathan/Nia Long were popular, but nowhere near A-list.

Just saw Black Panther and watching Angela Bassett with long white hair talking with that accent, was probably the closest onscreen rendition of Storm, that wasnt actually Storm.

I'm dying to see queen ramonda do more in a sequel

I wonder if they will kill her off in IW

I wonder if they will kill her off in IW
She will probably be protected by someone in a different area away from Wakanda. They can say Nakia and her are off somewhere, if Angela does not appear.

Maybe her and Aunt May or staying safe somewhere, no way Peter just lets his aunt stay unprotected.

Soon.

Plus, it's not like you have to look far to see Angela kick ass lol. She's a queen on film and off it too

Glad im not the only one who thought the same. Everytime i was thinking she'd make a great Storm. I really enjoyed her scenes. :)

Glad im not the only one who thought the same. Everytime i was thinking she'd make a great Storm. I really enjoyed her scenes. :)

I'd bet every person who is familiar with Storm outside of the films was thinking the same thing. :csad:

Just saw Black Panther and watching Angela Bassett with long white hair talking with that accent, was probably the closest onscreen rendition of Storm, that wasnt actually Storm.

I don't think there's any probably about it. :(

Yeah but for one Im glad she wasnt part of the xverse considering how the films turned out.

I hope she returns in the sequel or if she does appear in IW...thing is that movie has so many characters in it already as it is so I am not expecting too many to pop up. You never know though.

Yeah but for one Im glad she wasnt part of the xverse considering how the films turned out.

I hope she returns in the sequel or if she does appear in IW...thing is that movie has so many characters in it already as it is so I am not expecting too many to pop up. You never know though.

Over the course of IW and A4 there should be a lot of room for brief cameos. And the Wakandan guys have it easy with major parts of IW already set in Wakanda.

Over the course of IW and A4 there should be a lot of room for brief cameos. And the Wakandan guys have it easy with major parts of IW already set in Wakanda.

Oh yeah...i forgot about that! How could i? Lol.

Oh yeah...i forgot about that! How could i? Lol.

Haha. Obviously been too long since you last saw the trailer. You should watch roughly once every 10 minutes to safeguard against stuff like this. ;)

Nah im staying away from trailers for now. I dont wanna get too excited.

I hope she has a bigger role in the sequel

Personally, I think she got enough; compare her with other supporting characters from other movies and you can see that Coogler gave Bassett much more to work with, given the attention that everybody got in this movie.

Personally, I think she got enough; compare her with other supporting characters from other movies and you can see that Coogler gave Bassett much more to work with, given the attention that everybody got in this movie.

Can you elaborate? Maybe I'm overlooking, but it seemed she did well with what she had, but she didn't have much to do.

Hard to believe this beauty is 59!

angela-bassett-fox-winter-tca-2018-all-star-party-in-pasadena-2.jpg

angela-basset.jpg

She looks like Storm with white hair here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"