• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ant-Man Merchandise

Maybe it's based on an earlier design that did have the mouth open.

I'm pretty sure he's going to change the helmet at some point. The figures and the Lego sets pretty much suggest that's the case. It'll make his head look less like Ultron as well...

Damn it, I hate when my comment is the last on a page. Everyone please go look at it and advise as to which Ant-Man hat I should purchase

^^I'd go with the second
never been a big fan of hats loaded up with designs and stuff
always preferred the minimalist approach myself

I wonder why they didn't give him a movie-accurate helmet? Does the mouth area open like that in the film?
I've seen the face open up in trailers but not like that. I think that was a HASBRO move

I can't make up my mind if I want to get that hat there or this one

ant-man-marvel-2015-movie-inspired-all-over-ants-design-jet-black-crimson-new-era-hat-8.gif

I had thought about getting the metallic helmet one but then decided it was a bit much and I probably wouldn't wear it all that often. I like the black on I posted above since it is a more minimal design and is basically a black hat which would go with a lot more clothes but I dig snapbacks too so I'm not sure if I want to get the one you got.

Both are very nice. I'm sticking with the one with the Ant-Man head on the front and the side artwork. The metallic helmet one is gaudy and reminds of a metallic Iron Man foilish type hat I bought that I never wear. It sits in my basement gaudy as can be. I learned my lesson.

Both are very nice. I'm sticking with the one with the Ant-Man head on the front and the side artwork. The metallic helmet one is gaudy and reminds of a metallic Iron Man foilish type hat I bought that I never wear. It sits in my basement gaudy as can be. I learned my lesson.

That's exactly what I thought would happen if I dropped the funds for the helmet one. I did end up getting the black one you quoted. I'm hoping it get's here in time for the Thur premier, I want to wear it with my Collector Corps Ant-Man shirt. I wore that shirt for the early screening I caught but ended up wearing my black and white Avengers hat. It says it will be here by the 17th at the latest though but Amazon usually gets ish here quickly

Another shot of the Hot Toys figure at Sideshow. Yellowjacket looks great too

preview_HT902448AntManFigure.jpg

Kinda really want a Hot Toys Ant-man to go with my Hot Toys Hawkeye...

Kinda really want a Hot Toys Ant-man to go with my Hot Toys Hawkeye...

I've just started collecting myself. Planning on getting alot of MCU figures. Have a few Guardians of the Galaxy. Will definitely get Ant-Man and Yellowjacket.

Here's a close look at the figures on display at SDCC:

[YT]CU7TeRolQDs[/YT]

I was hoping for a big helmet with the HT Ant-Man.

Really like both the movie and the ant-man suit alot..guess I am gonna get the hottoys ant-man figure. .time to save up :)

Hopefully it comes with a Paul Rudd head sculpt

Yes!! I just got the Mondo poster from the movie and didn't have to spend a fortune on eBay to get it also got both new era hats.

Saw this at Toys r Us, had to pass until later
mpcyULW.jpg

How I'm displaying the small Legends Ant-Man
UnqXA0m.jpg

Got the rest of the Ant-Man Ultron Baf....MAN I wish there were other figures lol I have several I probably won't ever display because of the lack of room and I still need to figure out how to display THESE. Wasp was a pain to get to stand! lol

WQ74Ms1.jpg

D1xiEJk.jpg

EjTAGkR.jpg

EZNIQL0.jpg

7AR79YU.jpg

vW39ys1.jpg

vqtc2v4.jpg

TeeHunter has some awesome Ant-Man t-shirts as well. Some of them are officially licensed and some are designed by independent artists from all over the world. Check them out!

Remember those old toy guns that shot Discs? Wonder why they don't make them for Ant-Man's Disks?

Oh man, yep, I had several of those things. :hmr: I think they fell out of favor because the discs were a choking hazard. Would definitely be a cool toy idea for an Ant-Man collectible though.

I'm pretty sure they were age marked.

[BLACKOUT][/BLACKOUT]
I'm pretty sure they were age marked.

Oh, they totally were. Unfortunately, people are, in the main, morons. If you remember those guns you probably remember the mid/late Seventies, after which no toy could ever shoot anything again. I was one of the rare kids on my block to have bought my Colonial Viper toy (long since lost, sadly) before they quit making them with a launchable plastic missile. And then there was the whole Boba Fett action figure affair. The guns vanished around that time too.

And don't get me started about the coolest toy ever, Jarts...:sly:

Oh, they totally were. Unfortunately, people are, in the main, morons. If you remember those guns you probably remember the mid/late Seventies, after which no toy could ever shoot anything again. I was one of the rare kids on my block to have bought my Colonial Viper toy (long since lost, sadly) before they quit making them with a launchable plastic missile. And then there was the whole Boba Fett action figure affair. The guns vanished around that time too.

And don't get me started about the coolest toy ever, Jarts...:sly:
Being from Lake county Jarts were AWESOME lol I was just up there at that Renaissance Faire on the Wis border with my kids the 13th through the 21st we were just talking about a set my ex-in-laws had that were weighted tips but plastic points lol

We actually saw Ant-Man in Foxlake openning weekend

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"