• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

any one think that aquaman is a movie not a tv show

S

solo99

if you look at the trailer posted on superherohype.com the film looks to be movie quaility and effects, plus some of the cast is a little to well paid to be doing a tv show. but that is just my opinon that and it would be well timed to have as a trailer before superman returns

solo99 said:
if you look at the trailer posted on superherohype.com the film looks to be movie quaility and effects, plus some of the cast is a little to well paid to be doing a tv show. but that is just my opinon that and it would be well timed to have as a trailer before superman returns

I have to admit, it was a good trailer for a potential TV series (maybe more so).

feels more like a tv series than a movie. something about the quality of it fits the small screen better.

btw, this can be discussed in the other Aquaman thread.

The pilot was 7 million (down the drain) of course it looked movie-ish.

But the concept of the show itself was the same teen soap Smallville angsty wb-crap.

The show would have been an embarassment eventually.

Kane said:
The pilot was 7 million (down the drain) of course it looked movie-ish.

But the concept of the show itself was the same teen soap Smallville angsty wb-crap.

The show would have been an embarassment eventually.

Are you trying to say that Smallville was an embarassment? It certainly wasn't to the WB else they would have cancelled it.

i doubt that it's a trailer for a film, some of the scenes just looked to amaturish.

Should be both, movie and show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"