Apple: $99 iPhone and more

well when i used to try and get the 3g on pay as you go they wouldnt let me...

iPhone doesn't qualify for pay as you go. And it probably never will. Go phones are supposed to be simple phones for people who only need occasional minutes. Don't think there's data packages for Go Phones either, so an iPhone would be a waste. Might as well just get a Touch since it won't have Edge or 3G anyway.

New contracts or added lines pay $199 or $299 for a 3GS.

Everyone else pays $599 or $699.

Yes. But I don't know if the data works with any other US providers.

ok maybe im getting the two confused, but whats the difference between pay as you go and no contract?

i had a iphone (until i lost it) and it was on gophone pick your plan. same thing right?

Last edited:
iPhone doesn't qualify for pay as you go. And it probably never will. Go phones are supposed to be simple phones for people who only need occasional minutes. Don't think there's data packages for Go Phones either, so an iPhone would be a waste. Might as well just get a Touch since it won't have Edge or 3G anyway.

New contracts or added lines pay $199 or $299 for a 3GS.

Everyone else pays $599 or $699.
I'm not sure about the added lines part.

Apple announced this price drop about a week after I got a new phone and signed a new contract with AT&T :cmad:

Apple announced this price drop about a week after I got a new phone and signed a new contract with AT&T :cmad:

If it's been less than 30 days, you can take everything back, and get a new iPhone with a new contract.

apparently you guys didnt read my post because i used to have the orginal iphone on gophone pick your plan.

I'm assuming you either payed full price for the iPhone, or your contract expired?

I'm assuming you either payed full price for the iPhone, or your contract expired?

me? umm 399 for the 8 gig according to my receipt. bought it in janurary 08 i believe. gophone pick your plan is what my bill said.

anyway i see the 3g s you can buy on no contract so does that mean they dont check for my social or anything? i hope to god they dont because this id fraud is KILLIN me man

me? umm 399 for the 8 gig according to my receipt. bought it in janurary 08 i believe. gophone pick your plan is what my bill said.

anyway i see the 3g s you can buy on no contract so does that mean they dont check for my social or anything? i hope to god they dont because this id fraud is KILLIN me man

No contract means you pay full price.

So instead of paying $199 or $299 with a contract, you have to pay $599 or $699.

No contract means you pay full price.

So instead of paying $199 or $299 with a contract, you have to pay $599 or $699.

Ok but do they still do a credit check or require your social security number? help me out people!

How about you call your local Mac store and ask? :huh:
because i dont have a phone!

lol yea i guess il just use a friends phone and do that

JUST THOUGHT I COULD RELY ON THE GOOD PEOPLE OF SUPERHERO HYPE FORUMS

guess i was wrong...guess i was wrong...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"