Application: DC: 1877

Ahh ok lol - never saw the other thread. Anyone got any suggestions, I dont read much DC, only Batman really.

beats me. My suggestion, go with someone you know and like. Don't make us pick someone for you.

Might have to wait and see if that can be done. I know Marvel's Finest wanted to play Robin, but he never specified which one it is, so you may not have that option.

I'd have little problem with it, since I planned on playing Batman as an established crimefighter anyway.

Well you can't really play Barman any other way can you??:oldrazz:

What I was thinking. If you wanted a Robin have him be Tim Drake or Jason Todd.
And Nightwing could be Dick Grayson. How does that sound. Because Marvels Finest just said he didn't want Robin.

I'm down with choosing The Joker.

That's fine. Just wait until we get approval.

Oh, also. Since you're new to the RPGs. Give this a read, please.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=277689

Twy put alot of effort into it and it's very helpful about the way the RPGs work, posting, and general etiquette of the RPGs.

I personally believe everyone should read these before they even post app number one.

I'm looking at all you newbies. :cmad: Even you, MB.

Dude go for it.
I would love to see a Western Joker.

Then Joker I am.
Who's Down For a Purple Cowboy Hat,and A Nice Game Of Texas Hold Em.

I am!
Plus, I got some good idea for Nightwing if I'm aloud to play as him.

I'm thinking I'd pick up Victor Zsasz. Be fun to be a sicko serial killer in the [Will Smith]Wicky-Wild, Wicky-wicky Wild-Wild West[/Will Smith].

Here's My Idea For A Wild West Gotham Joker.
(apologies For reference to the 89 flick)

Jack Napier,a two bit gambler attempted a foil over the heads of Two of Gotham Town's Heaviest Hitters.
During A game of Texas Hold Em,He was caught Switching The Joker Cards For Kings and Aces,and was heavily beaten by his opponents.They dragged him up to the top of the newly built Clock Tower,and held him over the side with a knife to his face.The First thug says,"So You Like Those Joker's So Much? You Like dem smiles,huh?ahhhhhh...I don't see you smiling now uh?...well...Let's change that!"..and he begins cutting Napier's mouth open from the sides,making it appear that he always is smiling.After inflicting the wounds,The Heavy Hitters toss Jack off of the tower into the back alley of a Curiosity Shop,believing him to be dead.

My participation on the hype lately has been rather small, however something like this could spark off my interest again :)

Hell, I'd love to play Harvey Dent.

Desperado. Rough Rider.
No, you don't want nada.
None of this, six gunin this, brotha runnin this,

Buffalo soldier, look it's like I told ya
Any damsel that's in distress
Be out of that dress when she meet Jim West
Rough neck so go check the law and abide

Alright, any app you two post now will be offically shot down. I said I liked westerns. Not badly made movies disguised as westerns.

Hell, I'd love to play Harvey Dent.

Not to be an ass but I was already thinking of playing Dent, I said so in the Discussion thread but you'd probably do him better than me anyway so, go ahead.

Alright, any app you two post now will be offically shot down. I said I liked westerns. Not badly made movies disguised as westerns.

You can not hide your love of Will Smith's movies forever byrd.
As the man himself would tell you, "Awww heeeell naaaaw".

Not to be an ass but I was already thinking of playing Dent, I said so in the Discussion thread but you'd probably do him better than me anyway so, go ahead.
icon14.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"