• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Aquaman Merchandise

So, is the junior novelization the only version of the novelization available?

DqXDcAPX0AAGPk6.jpg

i need to go to the concessions more....LOL

Aquaman movie prequel tie-in novel.

undertowpob-c.jpg

Aquaman: Undertow gives DCEU hero a splashy prequel: Read an exclusive excerpt

"Steve Behling’s novel Aquaman: Undertow (with illustrations from Dan Burgess), hitting bookstores on Nov. 6, is set in the DCEU and acts as a prequel to the hero’s first solo film. And we’ve got a sneak peek. Aquaman is 13, confused, and ready to embrace his lineage — or at least know about it."

i want everything omg

They should make a game! The one on the official website is cute

I already got a big Aquamoa statue in the Justice League outfit... so tempted to get the new one... gah, should have held off just a lil longer. I did get the Aquaman/Orm/Black Manta funkos... just gotta get Mera.

Vulko- Amazon exclusive DC Multiverse figure (Mattel)

images

The Art and Making of Aquaman is currently on sale at Amazon.

They should make a game! The one on the official website is cute

I would love a mobile runner, i remember i was obssesed back then with Temple Run and since then i usually download games like that cuz those are easy to play, fast and good for those time when u're bored, rn i have a runner of Batman Lego which is INCREDIBLE, i want one of AM and or Flash

There's also one mini game of Teen Titans Go! that is super fun

I already got a big Aquamoa statue in the Justice League outfit... so tempted to get the new one... gah, should have held off just a lil longer. I did get the Aquaman/Orm/Black Manta funkos... just gotta get Mera.
If you want to swap can you sell your current one?

1 piece of Fisherman King merchandise to match his 1 second of screentime.

:hehe:

Real or fake, anyone know? Either way, Best Buy has their Aquaman Steelbook edition up for pre-order. :D

leeV7FE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"