• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Archangels wants list

archangelsr_uk

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi guys these are just a few things im looking for if anyone can help me out on any of them let me know and we can either see about a trade or cash.

Hawkeyes bow and arrows (dont need the figure)
Jigsaw varient
left leg of a blue apocalypse baf
Juggernaught

Think thats about everything at the moment it may change :)

A few loose figures that i have doubles of
Like x 23 , falcon , a white elektra, Anniahlus wings, 1st appearance iron man gold varient , a war machine with no accessories and toad :)
May have more if the trade was good though

purple m8 both of them are.
I saw your thread earlier looking for a black one.
I painted over her to use her as a custom for a domino i made sorry

lol dont worri, im getting one from another bord member ( as you prob saw) i was just seeing if there was one in the uk to save a lil tiny bit of hassle

sorry i know its a apin getting them from us the postage ends up more than the figures some times

meh its not that bad. half price stuff, so its pretty much the same as getting it here so it all works out

i bought the entire galactus series for 25 quid on ebay (all mint on card) but postage was 40 quid ohhh well :)

A few loose figures that i have doubles of
Like x 23 , falcon , a white elektra, Anniahlus wings, 1st appearance iron man gold varient , a war machine with no accessories and toad :)
May have more if the trade was good though

Oh er, the Iron Man gold variant tickles my fancy.
How much would you want for it?

Need to build up my Stark stuff.

Yeah i have a toad for trade make me a offer and ill see if i need it

Also if anyones intrested ive just got the trial issue of the classic dc figurine collection thats about to start running along side the marvel one.
This is in its trial stage so only available in 4 parts of the uk at the moment.

First issue is batman let me know if your intrested as i said this is rare and will rocket in value

IMGP0743Small.jpg

Yeah could do let me know what your thinking m8 hopefully sort it out.

Looking forward to the post tommorow after that ill put some pics up of my collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"