Ncrawler333s Haves/Wants Thread

Updated with MODOK pieces to haves, added 2 Star Wars figures to wants.

Updated 11/5/07. Added 2 Super Skrulls to haves. Also need only 1 more of the Marvel mini-statues after finding Rogue and Phoenix in boxes that were already open, just need Captain America now. Will trade any 4 of the extra ministatues I have for him.

Edit: Also need an XMC regular Iceman, as my ML8 one is starting to break.

Both regulars. I'd probably be keeping them for myself if they were the variants.

Just checking. I saw this guy's wants at Fwoosh earlier and he wanted a flame Skrull. Just checking, I could've found an owner for one if it were the flame Skrull.

I gotta revive my trade thread over at Fwoosh. I think the last time I updated it was in late October/early November.

Ncrawler333 said:
I gotta revive my trade thread over at Fwoosh. I think the last time I updated it was in late October/early November.

yeah. i should do the same. i had to redo my hype one since my other one died. RIP :(

Thats what I did too. Plus after so many pages it gets kinda stupid to keep it. Thats why I started fresh once i took those new pics.

i really wish i could make my stupid camera work. i always have to reboot my computer, then i can get it some pictures on sometimes, other times it doesnt work.

That sucks bro. You don't have anybody who can take pics for you??

nobody loves me :(

my best friend keeps saying he'll take some pics for me, but he forgets his camera everytime.

I say stab him in the damn hand with a fork and everytime he looks at his hand he knows not to forget his damn camera.

Updated. Took off X-Men Classics Iceman from my wants, as I got one two weeks ago. Also took off the Super Skrulls from my haves, as I'm thinking of customizing them into Paibok and Skymaster.

Both Skrulls....for those who aren't in the know

*cough*FTB*Cough*

MAn, I'm tired. I can't wait to get off and hit the sack..

I'm getting tired too, think I'm going to log off soon. Thank God its Saturday today so I can sleep in.

I've been up since 9am...and I went to bed around 5....I also had coffee this morning which neve drink and I drank a 2L of Pepsi tonight.....

Thats too much caffeine bro.

Anyway, I'm out.

Peace.

After a caffine run that that I always sleep really well and long...I slept about 11 hours and didn't stir a bit.....wierd dreams though......

Speaking of weird I saw this movie on HBO earlier today. It was callrd The Jacket. It was kinda trippy. I liked it.

Oh I remember when that came out....never saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"