Are your kids wimpy pansies? Here's why!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
lol, "fatal nut allergy" sounds funny.
And boy would that be a lame death.
Okay, that's two people who apparantly giggle just by reading the word "nut". What are you guys, six? :whatever: You remind me of that lame sloppy-joe commerical where the kids are crapping their pants because their mum said "buns". Let's get this out of our systems, shall we? Nut nut nut nut nut nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut nut nut nut balls nut nut nut

Anyhoo - the daughter of one of my mum's friends died from anaphylactic shock, actually. She went to Paris on a school trip, but she never bothered to tell anyone about her allergy. Ate a cookie with a nut in it, had a reaction, and choked to death while her friends freaked out, not knowing what to do. :(

But as for tag - it's like the reason they got rid of dodgeball - it's a "demeaning sport". If your kid is a lazy, unimaginative fatass, why SHOULDN'T he be demeaned? I mean, people are wondering about how kids these days are getting fatter and fatter, and then those same idiots go and take away their exercise because they can't bear to think of their precious babies' ginormous rumps being wounded in any way.

AnimeJune said:
Okay, that's two people who apparantly giggle just by reading the word "nut". What are you guys, six? :whatever: You remind me of that lame sloppy-joe commerical where the kids are crapping their pants because their mum said "buns". Let's get this out of our systems, shall we? Nut nut nut nut nut nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut nut nut nut balls nut nut nut

You wound me.
I personally hate the nut-as-testicle motif.
I was laughing because it makes you sound like the biggest pansy on Earth, that a peanut could kill you, lol.

I'm not allergic to peanuts, actually.

Peanuts are legumes.

I hate my state...Mass sucks, thank god I might be moving out of here this year if all goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"