Arena Football 2008

The Philapdelphia Soul is also probably the best team going right now (or at least one of them). The top teams in all sports get the most of the air time.

i have a question regarding last nights orlando predators game as i mentioned in the" last tv show you watched"thread last nights scheduled local broadcast of the predators-chicago crush game was PREEMPTED for of all things a rerun of some movie preview show and a rerun of gattica what happend?

The Philapdelphia Soul is also probably the best team going right now (or at least one of them). The top teams in all sports get the most of the air time.

the one team i dont care about in this city is the best one

Dallas 6-0. :up:
April 28th is looking to be a big game.

something bothers me about ESPN's arena football coverage every time i watch it lately the sound keeps cutting out is ESPN using a 30 second delay to edit barracks language?it edits the comentary as well

I went last night as the Force knock off Philadelphia, 63-62. Wild game :wow: :up:

Also got a pic taken with da cheerleaders :woot:

The Force have won five straight! I went last night actually, as they beat the Storm on an absolute last second touchdown. :up:

Georgia clinches the southern division, and a first round bye :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"