Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

I'd like to think that if there is intelligent alien life in the Universe it's technology and society have evolved past things like mindless entertainment and focus instead upon the betterment of knowledge & wisdom. So no I wouldn't want them to make anything as primitive as our movies or TV to dull their senses and basically turn them into couch potato deadbeats like humans.

What three things do you do every day no matter what?

• Listen to music,
  • Drink coffee,
  • My face routine.
Do you think the music you listen to affects you on a subconscious level?

Yeah depending on the type it could motivate me to workout harder, get my nerve up to ask out someone, calm me down by filtering out the anger, lift me out of depression, keeps me company when I'm feeling melancholy, or bolster the esprit de corps when me and boys are at the pub.

IF this board had signatures with pics in them what would yours be?

The cheesiest collage/banner evaaaaa. With tons of flowers, smiley faces, very extra, etc. Something atrocious.

What’s your favorite cheesy love song?

Do you make plans and have a plan B just in case and do your back up plans have contingency plans because you're more prepared for failure than Batman?

Maybe! But generally, I tend to focus only on winning or in making it happen.

If it doesn't work, well... I analyze the whole situation and I make another plan from there.

Is there any religion that appeals to you which you’re not a part of?

Nope not a single one because humans run them and anything humans touch corrupts into something that doesn't resemble the original idea, whichever supreme being exists out there wouldn't touch organized religion with a 50 foot cattle prod in the 40 watt range.

If you could go back in time and tell something to someone you knew then, who would it be and what would you tell them? (It can't be your past self)

"Would you come with me for 5 mins? There's something I want to show you outside" - And have him only for me... at least for those 5 mins.

Do you often daydream or fantasize about something?

That's all I do, if I'm not focused specifically on something my mind will just wander away and tag team with my imagination and the next thing I know it's 2 hours later and my brain has to reboot.

If you could speed run your entire life up to this point in the first 10 years of your life what would you do with the rest of it?

I'd be exhausted!

Are you a magician?
Cause when I look at you, everyone else disappears...

Bruhhhhhhhhhh

I must be very scary because I've never been told about it. But I guess that it can be that I can be very nosy, or bossy.

What makes you smile when you’re having a bad day?

It can be something as simple as my cat being silly with the zoomies around the place or finding something small I thought I had lost.

When someone screws up who do you usually go hard on and who do you go easy on and what determines how you treat each person?

Usually, I try to understand why they did it, but it all depends on the heat of the moment (and if I'm feeling merciful :p).

What determines how I treat them? hmmm, I'd say that: it depends on how much respect and/or love I have for them.

Do you give people second chances or not?

Depends entirely on the person, if my gut tells me they're cool and deserve it yes...even if they're a habitual screw-up, I am a screw-up and people gave me more chances than I would have given myself so yeah. However, if I can see the darkness behind their eyes I'll drop them like a hot rock.

At what point can you tell if someone has completely fallen for you, like point of no return if they can't be with you they lose a little bit of their heart?

I can't tell, because it never occurred to me that someone could possibly fall in love with me... rather than just me falling in love with someone else.

Alive or passed—and money no issue—which musician would you love to see perform live?

For my whole life it seems like I have had the brain goblins plaguing me, so I'd like to get front row center for the absolute best harp player in the history of the world.

According to the Book of Samuel, an “evil spirit from the Lord” plagued King Saul, making him agitated and fearful of persecution. Because music was thought to have a therapeutic effect, the king summoned the hero and warrior David, who was renowned for his skill with the harp.
If anyone could cure me it's that fella.

Q: If you could hack your own brain, what new core values and abilities/skills or personality traits would you give yourself?

I'd do the whole Neo Kung Fu thing with a side of several musical instruments, and fabrication skills. Maybe some blackjack card counting skills so I can fund my new hobbies.

How much money would it take for you to walk away from your career?

As it turns out I did sell my share of the family business and retired, it wasn't an obscene amount but it lets me live comfortably and along with other investments and savings I don't have to worry about it.

How difficult would it be for you to go completely off the grid ( ie. no power, no phone, nice cabin way out in the wilderness, garden for food, hunting for meat etc. ) ?

Probably: "Wild Card" - super dramatic, very sexy... etc.

Are you more of a doer or a thinker?

Usually 30-40 minutes a day (20 minutes, twice a day. Once in the morning, once after exercise)

How often do you cut your toenails?

Every 3 weeks or so.

What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled on someone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"