Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

Given the choice, would you get on the Hogwarts Express or the Polar Express? And Why?

Land, I'm a fan of long road trips by camper van or smooth riding car, you got the music and snacks and roadside greasy spoon diners and car word games and mystery motels that you never know what you're going to get.

What are some of the considerations you would have about moving from your current home to somewhere new?

Pillow, Mattress, Temperature, Safety feel. For long term stays sleeping good is vital.

What's a Hobby Still in your "To Try" list?

I learned that I was social distancing long before that was a thing. I learned that I can be alone with myself comfortably for an indefinite time period without going insane. I learned how to cook new things that I ordinarily would have ordered out for, and I learned that while I don't need people sometimes I want some around.

Since the Pandemic started what are some of the things you lost and miss?

Nothing, really. Well, I've lost a group of girls which I thought they were friends, but they were not... and do not miss them. That's the best I can offer!

Ok, take this credit card - it has no limit, so you can spend as much as you want, and you don't have to pay for it. What would you buy?

I'd park myself at the checkout counter of a grocery store and offer to pay for everyone's groceries.

A man shuffles a deck of cards randomly in front of you and says if you draw a higher card than him you'll get 3 wishes, all you have to do is bet hours or days or months or years of your life that you'll win, if you lose you lose that time but gain quality of life until your time runs out, what would you do?

I'd be terrified! But intrigued just as much.

Guess I'd probably play along for a while, maybe 2/3 rounds - no more than that.

What’s the ideal way you like to spend a wide-open weekend?

Fri- Wind down with a good massage or spa, just at dusk have a medium long bike ride in the park, finish with Netflix and chill (ice cream)
Sat- Morning sex (preferably with a person but if not just as good), shower, out for shopping or errands, dinner with friends or partner, finish with a good book in bed.
Sun- Sleep in late, newspaper & coffee, chill music and meditation for the week ahead, finish with old movie & pillowtalk.

If you could get your favorite author to write about a fictional universe, which one would it be and why?

:love:

I'd totally ask Danielle Steel to re-write Alien.

What do you believe in?

That is a tough question. What can any of us believe in when our perception determines our reality. I believe in absolute results based on visual evidence perceived by people a lot smarter than I am. Hard science with detailed research is easy to believe, everything else is up to the individual.

What have you seen that you cannot explain?

How is it possible that such a nice guy did something so nasty to his sibling. It is something that my mind cannot comprehend.

How well do you think you know your friends?

I know them as well as they want me to, I know details and histories and events, but I don't think people ever want you to crawl inside their brains and learn everything there is. And I respect that, the real you that you know about is fragile and easily destroyed so you have to be super careful who you show that to.

How well can you sing in your own language vs singing in another language?

Oh, I equally suck at both languages (Spanish and English). I do not even try to sing in French, I'm not there yet.

If you were a cake: which kind of cake, would you be?

Probably an ice cream cake

3ILL1C4.jpg

Are you a cat person or a dog person?

I thought that I was a dog person... and I was pretty sure about it, but since I got my cat everything changed. I'm a pet person.

How do you recharge your social battery?

I don't; I have no social life.

Do you prefer being with small groups of people (2 or 3) or large groups of people (10 or more)?

I like talking about movies and TV shows.

Can you remember what brought you here?

The same - and maybe because my nephew's main interest is manga/anime... I thought I could learn a thing or two about it.

If you could have dinner with anybody in the world from across history, who would it be and why?

Moses; I'd ask him what he'd been smoking the day he thought he heard a burning bush talking to him.

If you were told you could go back in time, but you had to choose between going back 50 years or 500 years, which would you choose?

Imagine the most horrible terrifying super villain origin story and then make it 50 times more insane and despite being forged in chaos the final result is a fairly normal average guy.

What one color do you wear the most?

Blue, probably.

How would you describe your fashion sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"