Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

I platinumed AC III and spent nearly 60 hours on the campaign. I was disappointed by some stuffs, but I mostly loved the game. My favourite is still AC2 so far, Ezio's story being so awesome. I have yet to complete black flag, which I won't do before i've got my ps4.

I can barely keep up with all the "leaks" for ACV. The newest one is titled "Desert Son" and Egyptian.

Now, unless they're going the Pokemon route, and having multiple games, which one of the rumoured AC games would you want?

I just finished the Aveline stuff and thank god it was free bc it wouldn't have been worth a purchase. It feels more like DLC for AC 3 as it feels so out of place in this game. The voice acting is terrible especially for Patience. The visuals also don't look up to the same standard as the main game, especially in the caverns of the last mission

I can barely keep up with all the "leaks" for ACV. The newest one is titled "Desert Son" and Egyptian.

Now, unless they're going the Pokemon route, and having multiple games, which one of the rumoured AC games would you want?

Well that actually was a rumor not too long ago. They were gonna make different games, one title would be only for the new gen consoles(PS4/XB1) and there'd be a game for the last gen consoles(360,PS3, WiiU)

I'd be down with any of the 'leaks' so far

I had read that Ubisoft didn't have any AC games planned for 2014, any truth to that?

I had read that Ubisoft didn't have any AC games planned for 2014, any truth to that?

It's not looking that way. We've been hearing more and more rumors about another AC title but until Ubi says something. We just don't know

There was an article some months ago about Ubisoft's conference shareholders call that there is a possibility of 2 AC games in 2014. One for past gen (PS3/360) and current gen (PS4/XB1).

I hope the main character has been an assassin for a while now like altiar. i'm pretty bored of this "becoming an assassin" plot.

This is the first AC game I've played. If I mess up on a contract job, how do I get the skull to come back on the map to retry? Do I just wait it out?

This is the first AC game I've played. If I mess up on a contract job, how do I get the skull to come back on the map to retry? Do I just wait it out?

Yea, it should reappear after a certain time, allowing you to redo the mission.

Me too. I got it recently and that's what I enjoy the most about the game. Sailing is just so much fun. It's the main reason I bought this and it has been worth it.

Just watch out for the legendary ships. Maxed out everything and I could only beat 3/4ths of them.

Just watch out for the legendary ships. Maxed out everything and I could only beat 3/4ths of them.

Yea theres one battle where you have to be maxed and even then it takes some skill. I think its the one where theres multiple ships? It took me quite a few tries to take those suckers down.

Yeah, I'm glad the legendary ships are marked in the same areas on the map. One of my favorite things is taking down strongholds with my boat. Blowing up their defenses then heading into to claim it.

Last edited:
This is definitely a ton of fun. I'm not too far in the game. I just updated the Jackdaw after getting all the metal stuff. How long before someone teach me how to hack computers at Abstergo? I can't wait to do that!

Léo Ho Tep;28469369 said:
This is definitely a ton of fun. I'm not too far in the game. I just updated the Jackdaw after getting all the metal stuff. How long before someone teach me how to hack computers at Abstergo? I can't wait to do that!

For most of the game I completely forgot about the modern world stuff and only did the hacking and whatnot when the game forced me to. I had to do the hacking a little after I was 3/4 of the way through the game. You might be able to do it earlier if you check on it often. I'm not 100% on that.

Has anyone else had a hard time winning those three mini games? The only one I have left to complete the Abstergo challenge is Nine Men's Morris and this guy keeps kicking my ass.

Yeah, I'm glad the legendary ships are marked in the same areas on the map. One of my favorite things is taking down strongholds with my boat. Blowing up their defenses then heading into to claim it.

Watch out for that one base with the waterspouts. That's the only memorable one since every other one I could take without a problem and this one killed me a few times before I got the hang of it.

Watch out for that one base with the waterspouts. That's the only memorable one since every other one I could take without a problem and this one killed me a few times before I got the hang of it.

Hahaha, yeah that one was the hardest. I also died a number of times before taking it over. Wasn't easy at first trying to dodge cannon fire and the spouts at the same time.

After trying to circle the dam thing and avoid waterspouts I just moved barely into cannon range and let them have it. The spouts were about halfway between the base and I so I was fine. Still almost got killed just trying to dock.

So I finished Freedom Cry, it was neat, I liked it. Adewale is a good Assassin character, I really hope we get to play as him again. Be it before or after Freedom Cry.

I am a bit confused though, the scientific voyage the French were planning, they kinda left that open. After you defend the ship from pirates, that's it. Any reason for that? Is it a set up for a sequel?

I finally got this game for PS4,The first game(well console version)in the franchise that I didn't get on day 1 but I sure wish I did,It's awesome.

I prefer the history stuff but IF the games needed/need to have present day elements than I wish they had gone with the Abstergo Entertainment video games concept since the first game than Desmond Miles/Ancestor memories and all that crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"