Assassin's Creed: Origins

I like that stuff from the movie is mentioned in this game. On Layla's laptop there are files about the Animus in the film and and the Alan and Sophia Rikkin characters and stuff about Cal Lynch's murder of Alan Rikkin. Apparently the Animus that was in the film is called the Aerie Animus. The description says:

"Based on VR research, the Animus project team realized they could maximise the efficiency of the Animus and even harness the bleeding effect, where immersion and physicality are combined. Biotechnologies played a critical role in creating the epidural system of the Aerie Animus. The visceral nature of the experience drove synchronization levels to new heights allowing for a range of genetic memory exploration never seen before. Instead of trying to contain the bleeding effect, the Aerie unleashes it and uses its potential to blur the lines between the users reality and the simulation they're engaged in."

So that's the in-universe explanation for the Animus design in the film.

Give it to me quick: is this one worth getting?

It's worth getting. The environments are gorgeous. The character models are strikingly photorealistic at times. Bayek and Aya are enjoyable characters. Right up there with Edward Kenway and Ezio. Their story is good and tragic. As for the gameplay, it's the smoothest AC game in the series. That extra time they took to make this game really paid off. I haven't encountered a single glitch, but that may be a ymmv situation. The side quests are an improvement over the side quests in the old games. This game's locations aren't cluttered with a bunch of people and refuse the way Unity was. The map isn't cluttered the way Unity's map was. And the controls have been improved. Now Bayek auto runs so you don't have to hold down a button when moving which eliminates the problem of climbing random things when you're trying to run somewhere.

Alright got some reviews both video and written for you all

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]rZawjEHDxKU[/YT]

Assassins Creed Origins Game Review - Reviews on the Run - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]3.3K views1 day ago Published on 10/26/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]After a year hiatus, the Assassin's Creed franchise is back in a new way. Was this the break that Ubisoft needed? Find out in Vic's review of Assassin's Creed Origons.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Also with[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[YT]jFzGZFeBBdQ[/YT]
Assassin's Creed Origins - Easy Allies Review
Assassins Creed refines a decade old formula and tells an…
YOUTUBE.COM

Lastly

source: EPN.tv, Easy Allies&GI
Fallowing up on the reviews

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEWSReview Roundup: Assassin's Creed Origins is a more than worthy installation in the franchise Oct 26, 2017

After countless rumors, leaks, and one of the longest breaks the annually released franchise ever took,...Read more

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]source:Gamezone[/FONT]

I like that stuff from the movie is mentioned in this game. On Layla's laptop there are files about the Animus in the film and and the Alan and Sophia Rikkin characters and stuff about Cal Lynch's murder of Alan Rikkin. Apparently the Animus that was in the film is called the Aerie Animus. The description says:

"Based on VR research, the Animus project team realized they could maximise the efficiency of the Animus and even harness the bleeding effect, where immersion and physicality are combined. Biotechnologies played a critical role in creating the epidural system of the Aerie Animus. The visceral nature of the experience drove synchronization levels to new heights allowing for a range of genetic memory exploration never seen before. Instead of trying to contain the bleeding effect, the Aerie unleashes it and uses its potential to blur the lines between the users reality and the simulation they're engaged in."

So that's the in-universe explanation for the Animus design in the film.
Yeah, one of the YA/Last Descendants novels by Matthew Kirby was also using the movie style Animus (or an updated version of it) I think it's the 2nd one, Tomb of the Khan. But I still kind of wish the movie had dialogue indicating the idea behind the design itself since it was such a drastic change from what we've had in the games, instead of having that information found in other media not really connected with the storyline of the movie (if that makes sense).

As for Origins: Checked my tracking info this morning and it's in my city and loaded onto a delivery vehicle. So it'll probably be delivered by the time I get home from work (or shortly thereafter). As I said in my last post though, it'll be a while before I start playing it (I have watched just a couple Let's Play videos that theRadBrad on youtube has put up, but I probably won't watch anymore, don't want to be completely spoiled - though I did see enough to get that first glimpse into the modern day story-line and YAY for having that type of modern day story-line again meaning not having a first-person dinking around Abstergo offices like Black Flag and Rogue, or the home entertainment/Initiate system of Unity and Syndicate)

So what do you reckon? Do you think they'll make another Assassins Creed and where should it be set?

So what do you reckon? Do you think they'll make another Assassins Creed and where should it be set?

Asia, Asia, or Asia. The entire continent is untapped by the main franchise, China, Japan, Thailand, Korea, etc. would all be great settings for an AC game. I don't think they'll do it, but I wish they would. Greece would be my choice out of the locations I think they're likely to be looking at.

Last edited:
They've said Greece was supposed to be in Origins but it would have made Origins too large so they bumped it to the second game of what they hope will be a trilogy.

My guess is the second Bayek game will take him to Greece. The third will take him to Rome when Augustus ruled.

I've always wanted to see India right at the pinnacle of independence.

South Korea would be so much fun too especially the han dynasty.

I would also love to see one set in israel but that might be a bit controversial. Not present day obviously but around about the roman invasion

Ok I got it today and it's beautiful! It almost makes me want to go back to ancient Egypt, it must be amazing to breath properly clean air.

Can't wait to play more! And the new assassin has so much personality!

This game will be $35 on Black Friday

Blast. Of course it is the moment I buy it lol.

I must admit I am sad there's not a playable woman assassin this time. I didn't get a chance to play the British one

Blast. Of course it is the moment I buy it lol.

I must admit I am sad there's not a playable woman assassin this time. I didn't get a chance to play the British one

You get to play as Aya at certain points in the game.

Assassin’s Creed Origins sales up 100% over Syndicate, says Ubisoft

Assassin’s Creed Origins hasn’t been available for two weeks just yet and it’s already passed Assassin’ Creed Syndicate in sales growth.

According to Ubisoft, the firm has benefited from a 100% sales growth for Assassin’s Creed Origins, compared to Syndicate which released in 2015.

The percentage stated by Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot was on a comparable basis of units, and internal estimates based on 10 days of sales for both Assassin’s Creed titles. For clarification, this means sales for the newest entry were double that of the previous release.

“Given longer development lead times, our talents can fully express their creative visions and therefore maximize the potential of our games,” said Guillemot in Ubisoft’s Q2 FY18 financials for the period ending September 30.

“The success of these releases – notably the 100% sales growth for Assassin’s Creed Origins – combined with solid live operations demonstrate that Ubisoft is ideally positioned to deliver further growth in future fiscal years.”

Comparing digital and retail skus, approximately 35% of Assassin’s Creed Origin release copies were digital, compared to 15% for Syndicate which is a 20% increase.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/11/07/as...sales-up-100-over-syndicate-says-ubisoft/amp/

Actually I changed my mind Aya is cool, more of that sort of thing.

Anyone patted any cats yet? I'm not sure I know how.

Gosh I love this

If they're crossing over to Greece and/or Rome for the next one I hope they have us play as Aya primarily, Bayek seems very much tied down to Egypt as a character.

Everything Assassin’s Creed Origins' ending tells us about the future of the series

http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-origins-ending

It's nice being really excited about the future of AC again. Make sure y'all activate all 6 ancient mechanisms and listen to the Messenger. There is some crazy **** that's coming in future games. Possibly time travel or something involving wormholes and the new animus and some new great catastrophe.

If they're crossing over to Greece and/or Rome for the next one I hope they have us play as Aya primarily, Bayek seems very much tied down to Egypt as a character.

I hope they don't go straight to Greece after this one because it might be slightly too similar in terms of themes. It would be great to have something in the middle and then go to Greece!

Although I suppose the assassins creed franchise will come out every few years now not every year

Does anyone know how to pat cats in the game? I know how to tame animals but not how to pat them

Does anyone know how to pat cats in the game? I know how to tame animals but not how to pat them

crouch while next to them, you'll automatically do it if the cat is in front of you while you're crouched.

This is a very helpful tip:

If you shoot a sleep dart or poison dart into a camp fire it will release a massive cloud of poison or sleep gas. The cloud can effect large groups instantaneously. So keep an eye out for camp fires. I haven't tried this with burning braziers yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"