Avatar: The Last Airbender movie?

thealiasman2000

Sidekick
Reaction score
Reading one of these threads got me thinking:

given that Nickelodeon tends to turn their sucessful Nicktoons into full length movies, how about they do an "Avatar: The Last Airbender" (animated) full-length movie?

Would you like it, or not? And what could the plot be about?

What do you think?

It could work so long as they kept it an animated movie and not try some insane live-action crap with that one kid with the curly hair. :(

I'd like to see an animated version. The movie however should be when he has to take on the Fire Lord. After he has mastered all the eliments. I hope they would resolve any Relationship between Aang and Katara in the movie. I'd also like to see Aang and The Prince have to team up. For its so obvious they were ment to be allies and enemies.

Yes i'd like a movie at the end of this great series. In a world where crap like pokemon gets released in theaters, I'd be surprised if an actually good show like avater didn't get a film made.

It'd definitely be about the avatar's destiny after he finishes his training. It will be called Avatar the last airbender: the final chapter, or something like that and it'd be about all the conflicts finally being resolved: Avatar vs fire nation, Zuko's (not sure if it's spelled right) little quest for redemption (I want him to die saving Aang's life.), maybe a little love thrown in between Aang and Katara... wink wink...;) but I think that'd need some sort of magic spell that could make ang a little older. Maybe he'll be old enough by then anyway...

Oh and animated's good, but live action could be good too. I'd love to see Rufio doing his zuko character in live action... sure he's 30, but a little good lighting and make-up will fix everything nicely. btw, Dante Basco rules!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"