World Avengers cartoon - Part 5

I got chills with Thor's return to Earth, and the fact he saved the day. It truly was his moment to shine. It was nice to see.

It was also nice to see Wasp FINALLY knock out a supervillain (aside from the Pym Skrull, which was funny) when she put the one Super-Skrull down. They play the "Wasp flies around a villain, shooting her stings at them with no effect" card way too many times on this show.

I agree, Thor's return to earth was a great moment to be a Thor fan. :up:

Well, now it's confirmed:
ibqJSamTiPuM4O.gif

the nail has finally been driven into the Avengers coffin...

and now the era of the dumbed-down and kiddified Avengers begins...

how sad... how pathetic...

New episodes:
#45: "Emperor Stark" - June 18, 2012 (Australia)
"The Vision awakens after a month of repairs to find that Tony Stark and the Avengers have taken over the world."

#46: "Code Red" - June 19, 2012 (Australia)
"Strange fumes sicken all of the Avengers except for Iron Man, whose suit of armor provides him with protection. Now, the armored avenger must determine the cause of the fumes before the Secretary of Defense shuts the team down."

Dang, they're just gonna release the entire second season by the end of June aren't they?

And seriously, cancelling this show is yet another idiotic move made by those pigs.

that's probably the plan in Australia, but when it returns in the US on June 24th, they'll probably drag it out week by week, take another hiatus sometime and then run with it to the final episode...

While I'n not thrilled that this show is ending so abruptly, I'm not completely convinced that the new show will be a slapstick action comedy like ultimate spiderman.

While I'n not thrilled that this show is ending so abruptly, I'm not completely convinced that the new show will be a slapstick action comedy like ultimate spiderman.

I guess hope really springs eternal, huh?...

i cant find the news of the cancellation of the show do u have a link?

the nail has finally been driven into the Avengers coffin...

and now the era of the dumbed-down and kiddified Avengers begins...

how sad... how pathetic...

Agreed. Especially b/c the reason is wanting a less serialized show to make it easier on people who miss an episode or two. Let 'em figure out how to watch the missed episodes like every other show :down:

Agreed. Especially b/c the reason is wanting a less serialized show to make it easier on people who miss an episode or two. Let 'em figure out how to watch the missed episodes like every other show :down:

I hate when I hear that given as a reason to change the show. Loeb and Quesada should wake up and realize the times that we live in. It was a valid concern back in the 90s, when if you missed an episode, you were just out of luck. Networks would move programs around and you had almost no way to know about it. Nowadays, if you were to happen upon A:EMH now and liked it, you could easily go to Netflix or Youtube and catch up on the whole thing in a day or two. It is just stupid reasoning.

I will give that new series a chance. But if the first Episode should be some ridiculous crap like USM, I'm out and won't be looking back.

I will give that new series a chance. But if the first Episode should be some ridiculous crap like USM, I'm out and won't be looking back.

Seconded. It's a shame. The Avengers have come a long way since Graviton.

I just hope the 52nd episode doesn't leave a cliffhanger. I think we all can agree, that'd be the worst.

Seconded. It's a shame. The Avengers have come a long way since Graviton.

I just hope the 52nd episode doesn't leave a cliffhanger. I think we all can agree, that'd be the worst.

Unresolved cliffhangers are evil! :cmad:

I'm done with Marvel cartoons. The last good one that didn't get canceled was Evolution. Everything since has been garbage or canceled early. Here they have a great cartoon and a prime opportunity to promote it due to the movie, instead they throw it to the curb. I would have even been fine if they tweaked character designs to look more like the Ultimates since I actually do like some of the modern costumes for some characters like Capt and Hawkeye.

I'm done with Marvel cartoons. Here they have a great cartoon and a prime opportunity to promote it due to the movie, instead they throw it to the curb.

That's what makes me crazy too!! I keep forgetting to post exactly this. With the AVENGERS film just doing juggernaut business the friggin animated series goes on a dopey inexplicably lame hiatus in the midst of it's mammoth run, knee deep in fact. Total suicide run in my book (although cancellation seemed to be inevitable).

You'd think DISNEY-XD/Marvel would have MARATHONS of AMEH to get fans excited and keep the engine humming but NOTHING except just a coupla new eps that took them a friggin year to trot out. Also you'd think they'd have coincided the Skrull saga (with all the build, hype, and hoopla from the previous eps in a major event fashion and air like a movie with "Prisoner of War", "Infiltrated", and "Secret Invasion" kicking it off. But we Americans have to deport ourselves to the Outback Avengers House to get our AEMH fix AGAIN, and for the second season in a row!

Another reason to hate ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN is this effin sh*%-show seemed to control how AEMH aired as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"